Steve & Barry's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Steve & Barry's Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Steve & Barry's

Payroll Interview

Interview

great double interview with good guys

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Steve & Barry's (Palm Desert, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The store manager introduced himself. He wanted to know if I thought I could do the various tasks. Also, he wanted to know if I was flexible and had reliable transportation. The interviewer basically wanted to know if I could follow the directives of a younger person. He explained what would be expected and asked if there would be any problems. He explained the dress code. There was an exchange of questions about work ethics and expectations. All issues were dealt with up front & I was hired at that time.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer wanted to know if I could take directives from a younger person.   1 Answer

Regional Vice President Pacific Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Steve & Barry's (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The process was awful, I was invited to New York with multiple hopeful employees. It was unorganized and unprofessional. Steve & Barry destroyed the company in my opinion. The brands - Starbury, bitten, and Amanda B, eleven were all impacted by poor leadership.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Steve & Barry's (Washington, DC) in July 2010.

Interview

The this what that who what where why that whom yes no go stop left right up down you know what I'm saying

Interview Questions

• What is you favorite color and why now what don't you like about it   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Steve & Barry's (West Covina, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Apploed in-store, got called back a week later for interview and hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Steve & Barry's in September 2009.

Interview

Well they asked me about myself, they asked what where my strengths, they asked what were my weakness, and when i would be availble to work, but they hired me on the spot, then had me take the personality test afterwards, but i though this interview was pretty easy nothing to stress about, id suggest talking about team work a lot because tht is what you will need while working in here.