Stevens Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stevens Institute of Technology Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.0

Full Time Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Interview

Applied for the job several months prior forgot I had applied. Get a phone call, set up an interview for a week later. The interviewer was late for our arranged phone interview. Had an hour phone interview, asked questions that were not pertaining to my resume. The questions were regarding duties I had no experience in, nor did the job description advertise those would be duties I'd be handling. I was completely thrown in the interview, although having experience and knowledge of my area. When it was my turn to ask questions the interviewer was not paying attention, or said they were not applicable to Stevens.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ).

Interview

Pretty basic stuff. Phone call followed by an in person with the hiring manager and then a second on site for a panel interview.

The most shocking thing about the second interview was that one of the people sitting in on the interview actually had the audacity to take a phone call IN THE ROOM. Didn't even have the courtesy to excuse himself and take it outside.

In hind sight, I should have walked out and not looked back.
    Pretty much a prime example of the kind of respect given.

Interview Questions

• All normal questions. Nothing specific other than what I do, where I've been, and why I think I'd be good for the role.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Interview

I applied through Steven's career Workday site. I called for in-person Interview. It was nice.I applied through Steven's career Workday site. I called for in-person Interview. It was nice.I applied through Steven's career Workday site. I called for in-person Interview. It was nice.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Interview

Had a successful phone interview, followed by a grueling 2.5 hr interview with several departments and directors. Was excited that I was asked to come back for a final interview. They wanted someone detail oriented so I pointed out some typos on their website.

I received a canned email several days later that they made an offer to an internal applicant.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Apply on line first, then submit the application document with you past education history. Come to the office of the professor. Talked about 1 hour to ask for some personal interesting of future research.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Interview

Interview was a friendly one, No technical questions asked. Sometime all the official members can conduct an interview. Friendly conversation, no stress or hectic questions. sometimes just one round or max two of them.

Interview Questions

• About graduating year, timings of class and gpa and about your course ?
      What change can one bring in the existing system of work?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Interview

It was a thirty mins long interview and the managers/recruiters taking the interview were very polite. They sent out the results very quickly and I loved the overall experience. The work culture seemed to be employee friendly.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward, I had to apply online and in person, both. Once selected I got called for an interview, based on my answers and skill set, I was assigned a position.

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

It was easy, quick and simple. I had two interviews spaced over three days, and the questions I was asked and skills I had to demonstrate were relevant and easy to perform.

User Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was situation based and was conducted in very friendly manner and also helped me learn about new concepts in networking , Hardware and servers. The interview was conducted by 3 high level mangers of the department who were friendly through the process and imbibe knowledge in me.