Stevens Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.0

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Apply on line first, then submit the application document with you past education history. Come to the office of the professor. Talked about 1 hour to ask for some personal interesting of future research.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Interview

Interview was a friendly one, No technical questions asked. Sometime all the official members can conduct an interview. Friendly conversation, no stress or hectic questions. sometimes just one round or max two of them.

Interview Questions

• About graduating year, timings of class and gpa and about your course ?
      What change can one bring in the existing system of work?
      Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology.

Interview

It was a thirty mins long interview and the managers/recruiters taking the interview were very polite. They sent out the results very quickly and I loved the overall experience. The work culture seemed to be employee friendly.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward, I had to apply online and in person, both. Once selected I got called for an interview, based on my answers and skill set, I was assigned a position.

User Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was situation based and was conducted in very friendly manner and also helped me learn about new concepts in networking , Hardware and servers. The interview was conducted by 3 high level mangers of the department who were friendly through the process and imbibe knowledge in me.

Communications Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ).

Interview

The VP of Communications & Marketing talked the whole time and then it ended. Never asked about skills or experience or process or anything related to performing the work. He vented about his own frustrations. Got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you married and do you have kids?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The professor asked me to introduce myself and to give a brief talk about my motivation to apply for this part time job.
    Then, he reviewed my CV line by line, project by project in detail, especially for the algorithm and computer software part.
    Finally, some chat about my school life and coursework.

Interview Questions

• Do you have related work experience?
      What kind of software do you use?
      Answer Question

Student IT Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

It was easy going. I was called for the interview and showed around. Mostly HR type interviews. Nothing really to worry about. Anyone could get in. Plus luck is quite important

Teaching Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Got an email for an on-campus interview (no telephone call). Interviewed by a few teaching faculty and taught a sophomore class. I was also interviewed by the program chair and Deans. Overall not very complicated and the university paid for travel and accommodation. However it was a long hot day from 8:30am till 5:00pm. And then I had to wait for more than 1 month to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What courses can you teach?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

Meet with one professor and give you some academic questions. The best way is you took some course which this professor taught before. And it need to fill lots of paperwork.