Steward Health Care System Interview Questions in Westwood, MA | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Steward Health Care System (Westwood, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Was brought in one week after applying, met with the president and CFO who are both amazing guys. They explained the position and the companies values in detail. They talked about a lot... Didn't leave much room for me to talk about... Anything.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what it's like to work at Starbucks because you know, they'd probably never know   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Steward Health Care System (Westwood, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very nice and knowledgeable. Friendly and courteous. Met with several people for the interview. Everyone seemed pleasant. Company seems like it would be nice to work for. Asked lots of questions. Was given a tour of the facility and introduced to several employees. Offer excellent benefits and is at a great location.

Interview Questions

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Steward Health Care System (Westwood, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Was brought into the company by my former boss. Very informal interview. I already knew everyone I met with so the whole process was a folrmality. I was brought in at 9AM and met with 3 managers for 30 minutes each. I was out the door by lunch time.