Stifel Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stifel Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stifel Financial (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Typical Finance questions from vault guide. DCF, precedent transaction, market comps... 4 rounds, met every employee from MD to Analyst.

Interview Questions

• How does deferred tax asset get incorporated into enterprise value?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Stifel Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stifel Financial (Baltimore, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Very relaxed environment, looking to see if their group could work with you. Interviewed with entire group from analyst to MD. Standard technical questions (asked same questions by each person) such as define WACC, describe an LBO model, describe the interaction between the financial statements. The day lasted from 8 until 2 with a lunch interview consisting of the last interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe LBO   1 Answer
    • How would a $100 depreciation increase in a certain year effect the financial statements   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stifel Financial in May 2009.

Interview

pleasant. mostly behavioral questions.