Stitch Fix Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stitch Fix

1.5

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Customer Service Manager who scheduled a phone interview. The questions were pretty standard. I felt a little bit like the interviewer was not very responsive. All responses were "cool, ok," etc.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed to make a customer happy. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stitch Fix

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It's a pretty standard interview process:
    You apply online and fill out mock answers to customers complaints.
    Then about three weeks later I received an email saying they would like to schedule a phone interview.
    The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. The woman I spoke to was extremely kind!
    Later that night I received an email stating they'd like to schedule me for an in-person interview at their office in Austin.
    This was THE BEST interview I've ever had. When I arrived, I was given a "mentor" to show me around the office and to tell me about the perks and the job. My mentor was so sweet and patient with all of my questions! They had a nacho bar for the interviewees and gave us access to any food or drink in the office (which is extensive). After the initial meet and greet, I was taken to shadow a customer service worker for 30 minutes. After shadowing, you're taken to your interview. I was interviewed by two people ( a lead and a manager) for 30 minutes. After that was over, you have access to your mentor and are free to ask them any more questions you may have. We left with a stitch fix logo'ed cookie and a stitch fix pen.

Super painless. It's very fun and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when company rules were suddenly changed? How did you handle it?
      Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your supervisor?
      Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your call of duty?
      Tell me about some goals you've achieved?
      Phone interview is mostly about your past experience, in person interview is where the behavioral questions come into play.
      I prepared for this interview using lynda.com (honestly, so helpful and they give you free 10 day trial!--Just don't forget to cancel or you'll be charged $35)   Answer Question