Stitch Fix Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stitch Fix Data Scientist Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix.

Interview

Applied online. Received email setting up interview. Downloaded blue jeans which was an overall poor and difficult application to use. Had a series of interviewers set up to interview me - one of which decided day of the interview they didn't want to do the interview. Interviews that I had were with people who were obviously not paying attention and distracted (typing, eyes wandering, etc). Very unprofessional experience. They were nice and overall smart though!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stitch Fix

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stitch Fix in January 2017.

Interview

I got two phone interviews, each taking 45 mins, from one data scientist and her team director respectively. One is for background checking and the other ask some general questions about your resume and one technical question at the end.

Interview Questions

• A two-sample t-test question. Ask how to test launching an app works or not.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Long, difficult, but overall, positive! I went in at around 10am and was there until around 3pm. Five rounds of interviews on topics including SQL, statistical analysis, machine learning, and business analytics. After the first few interviews, they took me out to a really nice lunch next door, then brought me back in for two more.

Interview Questions

• How might you determine if the size of a specific item is a significant feature in determining the customer's calculated propensity to buy it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Short 30 minute interview with a manager of data science. Asked questions related to my background, projects I've worked on, etc. Was fairly open ended. We discussed a Kaggle competition that I was working on, some of the problems I had encountered, how I dealt with them etc.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stitch Fix in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then got a phone interview within 2 weeks with a Data Scientist there. I was asked simple stats questions; I was more prepared for machine learning questions, and forgot to study my basic stats. I was also asked to talk about my projects in technical detail.