Find jobs for Stylist

Stitch Fix Stylist Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 150 of over 560 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Interviewed on Zoom. It was a lovely interview. It felt very personal and casual. Unfortunately wasn't offered a spot because I wasn't able to work quite enough hours, but that's simply company policy!

Interview Questions
  • Had to style an outfit on pinterest
    Answer Question

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

I have applied and interviewed many times. The interview is exactly the same each time. You are asked questions and given scenarios in which you might style a client. You are also asked to write a note like might be included with your box.

Interview Questions
  • If you have this specific client, example given, how would you style them for a specific scenario

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix in Apr 2021

Interview

The overview was Virtual on Zoom days after completing an assesment exam. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and then allowed me to ask some follow-up questions. The interview was definitely relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time I had to manage a prioritize projects or tasks??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (Columbus, OH)

Interview

well with the pandemic, the interview was via zoom, so A+ for that. The actual interview itself was kinda clunky. They really just reiterated everything that was already in the job posting and asked me all of 2 questions, which were pretty much the same question… tell us about a difficult situation you had while working with a customer and how you handled it, and tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it? So… great, I guess I’ll give you the same answer twice since you asked the same question twice? I dunno. It clearly wasn’t a good fit since I wasn’t offered a job, and I can’t say even if I was if I would have taken it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Online application then interview with a group of 3-4 women about classifying pictures of different looks and fashion styles based on general terms. They didn't tell me if the answers I gave were correct or give any feedback and based on questions and comments they made it "seemed" to me like they picked follow-up candidates based on personal preferences and not skill level. If selected to move on there were more rounds of in-person interviews in LA. IMO it was a pretty long process for a low-paying job but it was remote so that may be why

Interview Questions
  • What style is this outfit characteristic of?

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Submitted resume, and received a link to submit a Pinterest styling activity and schedule a Zoom interview. I had one team lead in my interview, and it was super laid back and easy. Asked a few behavior questions, and then we went over my project. I received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you received negative feedback from a manager or co-worker

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix (Austin, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

First I had to do a "test" in which I picked out a sample of clothes to send to a customer based on the fictional brief. From there, I received an email requesting to set up a phone interview with HR. The phone call was pretty standard and they were friendly. Then I was advised via email that they'd like to set up a video call with a manager. The manager was fantastic and friendly and the interview went well. A day or so later, I received an email advising I would be receiving an offer from Stitchfix, and to give them a little bit of time to send me the official offer letter. One week pasted, I followed up and asked if I had missed any sort of communication regarding the offer letter. They advised I hadn't, and they should be in contact soon. A week or so after that, I received a generic email saying the position was no longer open. Um....what?! I followed up again and asked if this was a mistake, because I had already been advised I would be hired. They said their business needs had changed and the position was no longer open. It was truly bizarre...I don't even know what else to say about it.

Interview Questions
  • What is appealing to me about the job?

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Uncomfortable and quick. It’s a lot of work preparing to end up feeling like you aren’t worthy. Too serious for a 15 hour a week, seemingly easy job. Plus the entire process is months long.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you handled having to pivot because of a change?

Stitch Fix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Telephone and video conference. Fluid communication and great response time . Fact finding questions mixed with personality and of course, style. This company seems like an amazing opportunity for part-time working parents and new mothers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stitch Fix

Application

I interviewed at Stitch Fix

Interview

Horrible. The connection kept going out and as soon as they find out I’m a stay at home mom that works part time they didn’t want me. They were condescending and rude snd I could see them taking to each other throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 150 Interviews