Stock Yards Bank & Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stock Yards Bank & Trust

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stock Yards Bank & Trust (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Before the interview, I took a teller assessment at the HR building. The assessment was on the computer and told you everything you need to know. The interview at the bank branch almost completely consisted of personality type questions. There were two people interviewing me. The interview was over in less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond at a previous job.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stock Yards Bank & Trust (Louisville, KY) in June 2014.

Interview

Sara is awesome. Phone call, then in person where you will take a teller test, pretty easy.
    Then there is the typical drug screen, background check, etc.
    They do require you keep your stock yards account in the positive

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work there   1 Answer

Document Preparer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stock Yards Bank & Trust (Louisville, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

Hr contacted me for a screening, I completed a personality quiz online. Then an interview was conducted by the department manager and a supervisor. It lasted about 45 minutes. The questions consisted mainly of personality type questions. About a week later, I received a phone call offering me the job and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stock Yards Bank & Trust in April 2010.

Interview

The interview went real well. I was comfortable with the two people that interviewed me. They seemed like they would be good people to work with. I would let them know if I wasn't experienced in an area. The interview lasted about an hour. I was called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I really can't remember since the interview was 3 years ago.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stock Yards Bank & Trust (Louisville, KY) in April 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with division manager and executives of the bank including the president. The interviews were scheduled over multiple weeks when schedules could line up. The company knows what they want and after satisfying their requirements and answering their questions the interview turned a bit more casual and relaxed at that point.

Interview Questions

• All asked my plan of action and what benefit I would be to the bank.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We went back and forth a few times but they had a number in mind and would not budge.

Loan Procesor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stock Yards Bank & Trust.

Interview

Met with two ladies. General behavioral questions were asked and review of basic job functions.