Stockamp & Associates Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stockamp & Associates

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stockamp & Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stockamp & Associates (Portland, OR) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of general questions that one can see from most other personal HR interviews. My initial communications was merely through a appointment that came through a job fair. Appointments were setup shortly after the initial application was sent. Communication was clear, punctual, and all employees were were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you experienced a hardship, and what you did to overcome it.   2 Answers
  • Have you experience a conflict in the workplace, and if so--how did you resolve it?   1 Answer
  • How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stockamp & Associates

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stockamp & Associates in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was a best case scenario (when coming to interviews). Although it did take weeks to get through all of the interviews, each person I met and spoke to throughout the process was friendly and considerate and it felt like each person wanted me to succeed.
    1st round was on the phone. Felt more like a screening and just gauging whether I was personable and educated enough for the position
    2nd round was in person. I went to their company site and I sat down for a behavioral (45 min) and case study (45 min) interview. the case study was typical where they asked a question and wanted to me to discuss how I would reach a conclusion and a answer.
    3rd round is at an active project site where they introduce you to current leaders and colleagues and then they let you know about a full time employment offer a week after.

Interview Questions

• Why is healthcare consulting something you want to do?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stockamp & Associates in November 2009.

Interview

I was given an HR contact who was polite and efficient. Very communicative. She administered an initial phone interview/screening. I was then asked to fly to Atlanta for an in-person interview. This consisted of two interviews, a case study and a slew of behavioral questions.

I was flown to Atlanta early morning and picked up by a car with several other candidates and shuttled to the office. The driver for the car was in such a hurry I couldn't even make a quick bathroom run.

The office was underwhelming. All candidates were dressed professionally, but the host looked like he just came out of the mall with an oversized FUBU sweater and faded pants. Both interviewers were very professional, but more on the robot side than consulting professionals.

The behavioral interview was done by someone only a couple years older than me and barely made eye contact. She spent the whole time typing my every word on her laptop. The case study was done by a gentleman who had a sour demeanor and really didn't seem to have any interest in interviewing me whatsoever. Maybe this was a test to see how I did with difficult clients, or maybe he was just unhappy, I don't know. He had little other questions for me and really couldn't explain what exactly an analyst does, other than sort through mountains of data.

I wasn't offered a job...and I probably would of turned it down if I was offered one anyway. Overall a poor interview experience and I don't believe they even knew what kind of person I was by the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to show leadership and win over a group.   Answer Question