Stone Street Capital Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.2

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Went through a recruiting firm, so the recruiter conducted the initial interview. Followed with an in person behavioral interview with two different sales managers. Gave me a tour of the office as well

Interview Questions

• 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      2. Are you comfortable dealing with all different types of people from around the country?
      Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with three people on the team, sell a bit of your self to them, be likable. Seemed like on of those interviews where they cared most about if they are going to like you around or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview experience. Met with the recruiter and spoke with him for a short period of time and then with two other individuals. The interview did not last too long, less than an hour. It was a little confusing because the recruiter and the pair of interviewers did not seem to give the same information.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stone Street Capital (Bethesda, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with H.R. on the phone. In person interview with three managers. Returned for final meeting with SVP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Normal question but I hadn't really thought about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a program for new hires. Everything is pretty lined up . they have great benefits and their package was the best I have seen since I started looking After graduating college this past May.