Stonebridge Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy and they asked standard questions. They were most intersted in relevant past experience and markets worked. Asked about current sales quota as well as sales approach questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most recent role. What was one of the most challenging times you had in your current role where a client was very unhappy and how did you resolve the issue. How would your boss and co-workers describe you.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Englewood, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Detailed process: online MS Office testing, personality test, interviewed with six people over two weeks plus the CEO's executive assistant so it was good to experience various personalities and perspectives. Nice office and nice people and I felt welcomed and liked. I was excited as the job description and their specific needs matched so well with my skills and past experience.

Interview Questions

• A "normal" interview process/questions - no strange or off-the-wall questions. All seven people had differing expectations. What one person told me was important was downplayed by someone else.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pleasantly surprised by the offered salary in this economy so I didn't push it. However, upon them discovering I have a tattoo, the job offer was rescinded. They never saw it, so I can only assume my knee surgery & hysterectomy scars would've also disqualified me... Only non-marred bodies need apply.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Not an impressive presentation. Interviewers were late and not regretful. The downtown Seattle site manager for the soon to be opened location was yawning and disengaged. I almost wondered why I was there. They posted the same position with two drastically different titles to fish the market for pay differences in candidates. Not a good way to source. I took time away from work to make it happen. As a courtesy to candidates who have met the interviewer, it is disrespectful to generate an auto system response that they are moving on to other candidates. That’s appropriate for general applications but please don’t forget that people make time for interviews and often rearrange their days for it.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with employee engagement? What experience do you have with employee recognition.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

As mentioned before the interview process is rather long. I interviewed with 6 different senior leaders. All were very pleasant but it did take over 5 hours. Stonebridge made sure that all areas were covered before offering me the job which made me feel good about my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I was a good fit for the specific property.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies.

Interview

Although the interview process was a bit lengthy, (4 weeks from start to offer,) I found myself appreciating the fact that I was able to speak with everyone involved with the position at the corporate office and had the chance to meet in-person the people I would be interacting with on a regular basis. I was even more appreciative that they flew me into Denver, put me up at a nice hotel and the Senior Vice President, Randy even met me at my hotel for breakfast- nice touch! All of my interviews were very thorough, open and honest- I felt like I got a good idea of what i was walking into at my new hotel. Now that I have been in this role for a few months I can honestly say that it has been everything I expected and more! There were no surprises, just that the staff here at the hotel is AWESOME and I am lucky to have them. The long interview process was worth it, I'm so glad I stuck it out and turned down other offers for this one.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Stonebridge Companies?   1 Answer

Stonebridge Companies Response

Oct 7, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Welcome to the Stonebridge Family! We are ecstatic to have you join our growing company; it is an exciting time for us all. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I will be sure to pass... More

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Pre screening phone interview. After meet with RVP and then the SVP depending on who the actual owner of the hotel is determintes the next line of interview being the COO.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions from RVP and SVP nothing special or difficult. Behavioral Interview questions are what the pre screening questions. Corporate recruter or corporate hr person will use these during the precall. Before they will even hire you must pass their PI testing and be a perfect match to the position being hired for no matter what your interview skills might be pass the PI and your hired. Strangest thing is they hold this to very high regards even over the human element of interview.   1 Answer
    • Drug Testing & Background   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies in November 2010.

Interview

Lots of interviews - took forever. Senior Management just took it's time to make a decision. The overall interview process was typical for this position. I had to be approved by company VP's, SVP, and CEO. At the time, I was on the verge of moving on when I was offered the position. I was fine with the overall interviews just the length it took to be accepted could discouraged future applicants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Would not negotiate much.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies.

Interview

Great interview process. For general managers, they fly you out to the Corporate Support Center to allow you to meet everyone and see the culture before accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness as a leader?   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stonebridge Companies (Denver, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

It was definitely a long interview process (3.5 weeks from my first interview to offer). While I can appreciate how thorough the company is when finding the perfect candidate, it started to turn into a bit of a hassle with driving all over Gods creation. Maybe cut it down to 1-2 interviews with two people interviewing at each? With that being said, I really enjoyed the actual interviews. I never felt uncomfortable and conversation seemed to come naturally.

Interview Questions

• What changes did you make at your previous property? How did you implement these changes?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with conflict with fellow associates?   Answer Question
    • What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to be up front with your salary requirements. As long as it's within reason, they do their best to accommodate.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

It was well over an hour and it included a lot of the standard interview questions one would expect. Go in knowing why you want to work for the company and what the reason for this new career move is.