Stop & Shop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stop & Shop Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

1.6

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stop & Shop.

Interview

Quick 10 minute interview where I was simply asked which hours and days I could work.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions of merit as it was a simple Q&A of work availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No the pay is minimum wage, even lower with union fees.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I went through two interview process; The first one I applied online and they called me in, asked me a number of questions about cash-handling abilities, etc. I originally started out as a bagger, so it wasn't too in-depth or technical. They called me back in for another interview though it was more of a "ok, you got the job. Here's what you do now" type of thing.

Florist Clerk Interview

Interview

Asked why you want to work at the department and some behavioral questions about how you would act during team settings

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed by front end manager and pharmacy manager

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle the privacy required for this position   Answer Question

Floral Clerk] Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stop & Shop.

Interview

They asked me why I wanted a job. I said I needed money

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for the going rate. They accepted.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stop & Shop.

Interview

Long time ago, I filled out an application online then a couple days later I went to the store and asked to see the hiring manager. They called her up and she set up a day I could come be interviewed.

Negotiation

no negotiation. everyone starts minimum wage and you have to be a part of the union.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Interview

I was called in for an interview and talked to the hiring manager for about 20 minutes. Most of the conversation was about what I was studying in school and what position I would enjoy (she said she had a cashier or bakery clerk position available). I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Just why do you want to work here etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was minimum wage.

Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stop & Shop.

Interview

Pretty simple. Applied online. Received a call and talked to the hiring manager. I had previous experience in deli so it was pretty cut and dry. I started the following week.

Cashier Interview

Interview

only had to do 1 interview and waited at least 10 days before getting hired. The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the single largest problem facing your staff and would I be in a position to help you solve this problem?   Answer Question

Night Stocker Interview

Interview

Looking for a night time job stocking shelves for a little extra cash. Work full time during the day but can't make ends meet. Would like maybe three days a week a couple hours a night. Thank you