StorageCraft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

StorageCraft Interview Questions

2.4

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StorageCraft in April 2016.

Interview

Got called by their HR manager. Was asked a few basic questions like current salary (did not answer this one), if I would be willing to relocate, and so on. Scheduled to have a 30 minute interview with a director and two devs. They explained they are rapidly expanding and are looking to hire many developers ASAP.

I thought the interview went well and there would be a followup but I received a "don't call us, we'll call you" before I could even send a thank you note to the interviewers (had the interview at EOD, got the rejection early morning). I felt my skills were adequate for the position but even though they're hiring for "teams full of positions" I was outright rejected. Frustrating experience.

Human Resource Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at StorageCraft (Draper, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

Very detailed to find the correct candidate. Began with an informational phone screening, then moved to three separate group interviews which ended with the CEO prior to his retirement. Overall the interviews were effective, however, it felt a bit overboard for the position. STC has great interviewers and human resource staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate to compete with the other offers of employment that I had received.

NOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at StorageCraft (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

I think there must have been a mix up of some large proportion because not only did I not meet with the person that was supposed to conduct the interview, but people kind of just wondered in and started asking vague questions and were not able to answer any of mine.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Linux.
      Do you know what the job role is.
      What experience do you have with Microsoft.
      What did you do at your last job.
      Have you ever done anything with switches.
      Do you have experience with Nagios or Solar Wind.
      1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at StorageCraft in November 2014.

Interview

One phone interview and four in person interviews. Met with everyone they consider upper management. While one gentleman was looking out to the window and being very annoyed. He also did not pay attention to most I had to say, he kept checking his cell phone during one of the interviews, I also have to mention that the CEO was dressed very unprofessionally, as most of them. HR Director called me at 9pm one night to tell me to study for one of the upcoming interviews.

Software Engineer - Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at StorageCraft (Draper, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied Online and got onsite interview. Onsite Interview lasts for one hour. Questions were related to Database , Object Oriented Programming and Linux
    1- Normalization and Types
    2- What is the diff between Inner joins and Outer joins
    3- Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StorageCraft (Draper, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

It was a panel interview and a test it was basic knowledge. I highly recommend reading up on VSS. The hiring process took a very long time. They asked why they should hire me. I said they would be stupid if they did not. I ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about understating of Vss, Drives, Windows logs.   Answer Question

Inside Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at StorageCraft (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had five interviews drawn out over more than one month and chase them constantly. Very lengthy process answering the same question over and over again. All very repetitive. They were slow to contact me