Stormont-Vail HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stormont-Vail HealthCare

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stormont-Vail HealthCare

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS).

Interview

I was contacted less than a week after my application was submitted for an HR interview. The interview was very laid back and the interviewer was extremely friendly.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with HR Recruiter. Interview was mostly questions about work background and experience. Had no chance to even interview w/ the hiring mgr before being sent a rejection email. Asked for some sort of explanation as to why I didn't receive a chance to interview with the hiring mgr, but was ignored. Extremely unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond in your current job?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS).

Interview

First interview was over the phone with HR representative. Second interview was with the nurse manager of the unit. The questions asked focused on getting to know me (work experience background), and my individual strengths, weaknesses, and conflict resolution. This was my first interview experience as a new nursing grad. Stress experienced with both interviews was minimal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific time you experienced conflict in your prior employments and state how the conflict was resolved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was minimal, they pay based on experience according to their scale.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare.

Interview

I received a call right away with HR. The representative was very friendly and laid back. She explained that I had to apply to every position I was interested in and would hear from those units directly if they wanted to schedule an interview. I received interviews with four units. The application system does not provide updates to candidates regarding their progress, so I called HR frequently for updates. After each interview, there was no form of communication regarding the status of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you experienced conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Clinical Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS).

Interview

First interview was with general HR. Basic questions. Next interview was with department. Must pass a basic medical terminology test and drug screen. Little job specific training and staff can be cold until you become part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: How would you handle stressful situations? What would you do in X situation?   Answer Question