Stormont-Vail HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stormont-Vail HealthCare

Stormont-Vail HealthCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial phone call from practice manager. Follow up via audio-only Skype. Very limiting. Seemed very off, lack of flow throughout the interview. Quite different from initial phone call. No follow up info from team that interviewed me.

Interview Questions
  • Professional background and experience, willingness to relocate.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I was contacted by email to schedule an appointment. I called the number provided to schedule an interview that worked best with my schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS) in Apr 2019

Interview

Conference room with panel of two physicians one clinic director and one surgical director. Reviewed job requirements and my experience. There weren’t any co-workers present in the room, and not any technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interviewed with HR Recruiter. Interview was mostly questions about work background and experience. Had no chance to even interview w/ the hiring mgr before being sent a rejection email. Asked for some sort of explanation as to why I didn't receive a chance to interview with the hiring mgr, but was ignored. Extremely unprofessional!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond in your current job?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS)

Interview

First interview was with general HR. Basic questions. Next interview was with department. Must pass a basic medical terminology test and drug screen. Little job specific training and staff can be cold until you become part of the team.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions: How would you handle stressful situations? What would you do in X situation?

Stormont-Vail HealthCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare

Interview

I received a call right away with HR. The representative was very friendly and laid back. She explained that I had to apply to every position I was interested in and would hear from those units directly if they wanted to schedule an interview. I received interviews with four units. The application system does not provide updates to candidates regarding their progress, so I called HR frequently for updates. After each interview, there was no form of communication regarding the status of the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time you experienced conflict and how you resolved it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

Interview

I was contacted less than a week after my application was submitted for an HR interview. The interview was very laid back and the interviewer was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stormont-Vail HealthCare (Topeka, KS)

Interview

First interview was over the phone with HR representative. Second interview was with the nurse manager of the unit. The questions asked focused on getting to know me (work experience background), and my individual strengths, weaknesses, and conflict resolution. This was my first interview experience as a new nursing grad. Stress experienced with both interviews was minimal.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a specific time you experienced conflict in your prior employments and state how the conflict was resolved.
1 person found this interview helpful