Stowers Institute For Medical Research Research Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stowers Institute For Medical Research.

Interview

I went on a total of 3 interviews for different PI's at Stowers. The first two were difficult and I walked away thinking I wouldn't work for them if I was offered a position. They were a little too intense and seemed to be all about work and no balance. The third interview went much better and I accepted the position. I think the interview process is fairly standardized, every PI had a test or list of technical questions they asked. It's how they reacted if you stumbled that I paid attention to... did they help you out? Did they throw their hands up in the air and give up on you immediately? Did they let you talk it through or get impatient and give you the answer so they could move on. I think it's crucial to know what kind of employee you are and what kind of environment you can work effectively in BEFORE you walk into an interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to do _____ experiment. (When you're nervous and under pressure, sometimes your mind blanks out!)   Answer Question