Strategic Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Strategic Information Technology Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strategic Information Technology

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Strategic Information Technology (Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Had a phone interview folliwed by a Panel interview with members of executive team and hr rep. .....over the phone the hr rep gave me a summary of the organization and asked some questions to see if I would be a good fit and worth pursuing. .. during panel interview was asked behavioral questions..asked about my work experience and reviewed resume. ..was drilled on my customer service skills and financial skills. ..

Interview Questions

• What I did in previous roles
      What are my expectations
      How I handled difficult clients
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was accepted.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stouffville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Strategic Information Technology (Stouffville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

There isn't a formal process. Some come in through relationships with the president while others are subject to multiple interviews. Be prepared to explain how you would sell a million dollar solution. The company plays hardball during the offer stage and will offer the bare minimum. My advice is to negotiate and eliminate any vaguely worded clauses as the company will interpret it to its advantage. Confirm the scope of your role as well as the process and benchmarks for performance evaluation before you sign the offer.

Interview Questions

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stouffville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Strategic Information Technology (Stouffville, ON (Canada)) in December 2009.

Interview

An initial interview with the hiring V.P.
    An interview with a manager and technical person
    A final interview with the hiring V.P..

Negotiation

Vacation time and a review after 6 months