Stratpoint Global Outsourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stratpoint Global Outsourcing Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stratpoint Global Outsourcing

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stratpoint Global Outsourcing.

Interview

In my case hiring process goes like this: you'll be asked to answer typical hr questions via email, then you'll be given a set of Codility test that you need to finish within the stipulated time (Tip: practice first by answering Codility lessons). Next is the app development test; you'll be asked to create an app based on their requirements (Tip: Test your app thoroughly). Then you'll discuss your implementation during your technical interview. After passing the technical interview, you'll go on with final interview then Job Offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about the projects you have worked before   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stratpoint Global Outsourcing.

Interview

The interview was okay, the HR and the dev team manager were both friendly. Most of the questions were coming from your resume. The interview was easy , the exam after you pass the interview was the hardest one , they execute exam via codility so make sure you review your skills before taking up the exam.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stratpoint Global Outsourcing (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

There is the online programming exam which is pretty hard, not just because of the problems but also because of limited time. Then I had an HR interview which contained typical HR questions. Finally, I had a technical interview with the Manager, where I was asked about my skills and the projects that I worked on.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe the most challenging project that you did.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stratpoint Global Outsourcing (Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)) in March 2012.

Interview

The basic recruitment process goes as follows: Phone/email screening, 1:1 interview with Recruiter and Technology professional, 1:1 interview with Director or COO, then Job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be your reason for staying and not leaving the company for another opportunity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations are always welcome as long as the reasons are valid.