Stream Companies Inbound Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stream Companies

2.0

Copywriter/Inbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA).

Interview

The interview was easy to get. Within 24 hours, HR was in touch with me to set something up. She told me that the department managers were very excited to speak with me and were extremely interested in my experience. I met with one manager a week later and had - what I thought was - a really great interview. She said my skills sounded fantastic and she would be in touch within 2 weeks to let me know. I left feeling fabulous, especially because it was the easiest interview I had ever been on in my life and I was more than qualified for the position.

The most unprofessional part about all of this was that there was no call made to me either way to let me know the status of the position. I emailed after 4 weeks to ask if final decisions had been made and received no response back.

I try to steer everyone I can away from this place, mainly because they act like they're so ready to hire you and then pull a fast one on you, even though you have all the skills and education necessary to do the job you're interviewing for.

I wasn't the only one that this happened to either. A friend of mine also had an interview for a different position and received no response. She had to email multiple times just to find out that they had given someone else the job weeks earlier -- even though they told her it was pretty much in the bag and there were no other contenders. Looks like someone else on Glassdoor also had a similar experience with no contact post-interview.

Unprofessional company that has no regards for the people they interview. If someone takes the time to interview at your company and thoroughly prepare for a position that they are extremely qualified for, at LEAST have the courtesy to answer their email when they ask if the position has been filled. I don't think that's too hard to do.

The position I interviewed for continued to be posted on CareerBuilder for months after I applied. Who knows how many other people they're screwing around with. Some departments may be great, but this one was just a waste of time and completely unprofessional.

Steer clear!

Interview Questions

• Nothing. It was probably the easiest interview I've ever been on.   Answer Question

Stream Companies Response

Sep 22, 2015 – Account Director

Dear Copywriter/Inbound Marketer candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It sounds like we dropped the ball here. We’re so sorry to hear that our recruiter didn’t get back to... More

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Companies

Inbound Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

They asked questions about what you're looking to get out of/learn with the role. They also asked o for portfolio examples to highlight your skills as a writer. As long as you have good clips, a positive outlook, and you're eager to learn, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Our content is primarily automotive, is this okay for you   1 Answer