Stream Companies Proofreader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stream Companies Proofreader Interview Questions

Interviews at Stream Companies

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandywine, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Brandywine, DE) in December 2017.

Interview

After I applied it took Stream Companies a little over a week to respond. The response was for the purposes of setting up a phone interview. The interview was casual and asked the expected questions. Before the initial interview, the person interviewing you pretty much gives you a rundown of what is expected of you in this position and questions surrounding it. Post interview, it took them again slightly over a week to get back to me. So I am assuming the first round of interviews takes two weeks to complete. Only because I assume they have multiple rounds. But overall, interviewing with Stream was simple experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process was fairly straight forward, they responded a few days after I sent in my application and set up a phone interview. Fairly basic, no trick questions. Then I was sent three tests (a personality, logic, and skills test). After that they contacted me within a week and set up an interview on location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was initially contacted very quickly -- within an hour. The next day I was sent a simple pre-interview proofing test, which I completed. After that, I was offered an on-site interview. The interview was conducted by two current employees and was fairly straightforward. They didn't ask many questions of substance (e.g., about my background, work history, education, etc) and instead mostly asked general questions like, "What do you think is your greatest strength and weakness?" The entire interview lasted about 15 minutes. The office itself definitely seemed to be trying for the "cool workplace" vibe, with music playing and a *really* casual dress code (I saw people in shorts, flip-flops and baseball caps). A day or two after my interview, I got a generic email saying the company wouldn't be moving forward with my candidacy.