Stream Global Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stream Global Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.7

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

A phone interview first. Then an in person interview. After you pass that then its a skills and knowledge test. The whole interview process took about 3 hours and went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Describe myself in one word.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stream Global Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Wilsonville, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

First you get a canned phone interview checking if you're up for it and coached along in any answer which might have been deficient (a ton of people bailed out when they changed location), then a face to face where you're asked about your customer service, communication and tech skills.

Interview Questions

• "What kind of environment do you work best in?" I don't know how you're supposed to put a positive spin on that one the work environment is a typical call center cubical dungeon. I just said "a busy place" and that seemed to do the trick. "What is your ideal job?" Again, you shouldn't say "call center representative".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Rio Rancho, NM) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a group setting to give us all some information and then we were asked to individually give an interview with two people in a small room. It wasn't any more nerve-wracking than an interview usually is. They asked me to role play a sales pitch to a customer. They asked me to sell a bottle of water to a customer and make the customer feel like they needed the bottle of water, even if they didn't know they needed it. I did an okay job of of it but the customer most likely would have declined to buy it. They then gave me some pointers and gave me another shot. The second time was a bit better and they explained to me that the goal of this exercise was to see if I could take instruction and use it to make my pitch better. Apparently, I did a well enough job because I was asked to come back for paid training.

Interview Questions

• What I would say to a customer to try to sell them a bottle of water.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Belleville, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Questions

• how much do you love talking all day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

You first had to apply online, with that included an extremely long aptitude quiz that seemed to take forever, and then when I went in for my second interview I was given almost the exact same typing quiz. After I submitted my application I was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days and to have a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. After I passed this I was asked to come back in and had a 2nd interview/aptitude test/ orientation with the company. I started within 2 weeks of my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about an experience(s) you have had dealing with an unruly customer and describe what you did to resolve their issue.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (South Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

First you will have a phone interview, then it will be followed up by a second phone interview and after that you will be invited in where you will take a series of tests and once you pass those you will have a final interview. All answers to your interview are recorded and later are discussed with another member of the management staff. After that you may be contacted and extended an offer by the recruiting department.

Interview Questions

• Please explain once when you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Anonymous Employee in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in April 2011.

Interview

Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Watertown, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

Very easy interview process and some basic computer testing. Passed my test and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

They offered the base salary and there was no negotion . The contract only paid what was offered.