Stream Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stream Global Services

2.2

Sort:

IT Director Interview

Interview

The interview process was quite pleasant. I was fortunate enough to have a solid understanding of the company prior to the interview, so there were no big surprises. Aside from the initial first few moments, I was at ease with the team and felt confident when answering questions and gauging their response.

Interview Questions

• We spent a little more time discussing vendors than I expected, but over all, it made sense considering the role I was applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not needed. The offer was completely fair from the beginning and I was very happy with the result.

Senior Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online, the questions were very basic and it was easy to choose what I later received a call within the next few days about the position they were interested in placing me in. They gave me a basic description of my job plus the starting pay, then asked if I was interested in coming to an interview and provided me with the date and time for it.
    The interview included several other people. We started off with taking a typing test. Then when everyone was finished, we received an introduction on what Stream Global Services does, along with random facts about the company and how successful they are. We listened to some sample calls from random contracts.
    Then we sat back where we came in, and waited to be called in to have our interviews with whichever contract was interested in us. If you were denied, then you were walked out the back. If you were hired then you came back to the first room to fill out paperwork and find out when your training classes start. You have to fill out many contracts and a guidebook for their rules and policies.

I was a bit of a special case, I was hired as an entry-level employee into a higher level position because they needed more manpower in that line of business and no one within the contract was interested in the position.
    I did not do spectacularly during my interview as it was my first job, I was very honest with them and I'm convinced they hired me just because I could type fast and I was good with computers.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is most important to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not much for negotiation, they pay everyone the same based on their position within the company.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Watertown, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

I went through a group interview process. It was fairly simple and they asked question that were meant to tap into your common sense. Afterwards I was called in and offered a position on one of their contracts. I did have to take a typing test as well and go through a rigorous month long training

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Advised that I recruiter would talk to hiring manager and the job would need to be filled within 2 weeks. Received an email 6 days later that they pursued candidates with more qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What certificatoins do you have?   2 Answers

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I applied online and then received a call very quickly asking me to come in for an interview. I came in, took a typing test, then interviewed with a team manager. After everyone in the group was done interviewing, they pulled us out one-by-one and told us whether we had gotten the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better on a team or solo?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It wasn't up to negotiation. It was pretty much either accept or leave.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

They give you a test online (which most people cheat on), then a follow up phone interview where they judge you on your voice and speaking style. They ask the same questions in the phone interview as they do online. You are then called in for an interview that includes a more detailed test. If you pass the test they conduct a background check while you are there..no worries if you have simple issues on your record just tell them so. Finally you are interviewed by one of the Supervisors. If you make it past the on-site test you are set.

Interview Questions

• The test is very technical concerning computers and computer systems...if you are not on top of your game don't even try.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase...they have a set hourly rate and do not give raises.

Sales Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied for one position. Was told offers could not be made that day. Later found that the positions available were no longer being filled due to lack of demand. Company offered me an interview for another position. Applied again online, did phone interview, came in for group interview later that week which included a skills test, presentation on the company, 1:1 interview, and a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not agree with your manager. How did you handle this situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Considering circumstances no negotiations were made. However, I don't see negotiating as something that would be viable with the number of applicants.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Eagan, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

An online posting which I replied to had their senior recruiter call me and inform me about the details from potential of pay, working schedule and training schedule. After the phone call an in person meeting was set up where I was required to take a typing test to verify my claims, then spoke to a manager who wasn't in the same operation I was going to be in and go through a Q/A and to show your skills by selling something to them on the spot.

Interview Questions

• This is a very entry level position and the company makes no attempt to make it whatsoever difficult to obtain a satisfactory outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing. The recruiter told me that one could make between 45-70 thousand. My training and work schedule were set in stone and they would work to move me to management as soon as possible based on the abilities I showed during the interview process.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview

No frills interview. HR was common behavioral questions. Hiring manager was very detailed and knew his business cold.

Interview Questions

• Extremely detailed questions on scheduling theory and queuing theory.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Phone Interview - about 10 or more questions on my customer support experience on computer systems.
    2. Group presentation for all the candidates about the company.
    3. Tour of the company building.
    4. 1 on 1 interview, about 10 questions about your past experiences.
    5. Hiring process, paper work, etc.
    Never thought a call center can be in such a great work environment, there are entertainment options within the building during downtime or between breaks, great work area; spacious and great lighting, and a very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Explain a router to a non technical person.   2 Answers