Stream Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stream Global Services Interview Questions

2.8

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Advised that I recruiter would talk to hiring manager and the job would need to be filled within 2 weeks. Received an email 6 days later that they pursued candidates with more qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What certificatoins do you have?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

I had one interview. It was a clean, organized and friendly setting. They ended the process by saying they'd call if I was selected but they had other candidates to review.

Dell ProSupport Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

You will required to take a basic computer test consisting of approximately 10 questions including ones like, do you know what part of a blue-screen tells you what is wrong with Windows and what to do to find out if an issue is hardware or software based by looking at what has been tried by the customer before they called in.

Interview Questions

• The blue-screen question was the most difficult because there is not always a verbiage associated with 0x000000?? and sometimes not even that is available.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (London, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of HR checking all the documents (ID, reference letters, resume etc.,), filling out the application, computer literacy, and typing speed testing.
    While testing was fairly easy, some questions were quite strange and unrelated to the job, for example, "identify different mouse pointers".

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to come back to school in the course of next year or two?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Cebu City (Philippines)) in July 2014.

Interview

Final Interview for INTUIT account
    Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
    Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Questions

• none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

first call came from agency and week after called from stream and confirm interview for following week..
    there was about 14 people and they finally hired 5..
    Whole process takes more then 3 hours and included typing test, IT knowledges test, tech support simulation on their SW , short interview in English and another one in language Im apply in..

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected ..for someone maybe the test of IT can occur difficulties   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2013.

Interview

there was a call to test your English then two interviews in the company then a call from Italy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position, and was invited for the interview on the next day. There was about 20 people altogether in the room. We were asked to fill quite easy computer skills test - few people didn't pass and was asked to leave. The next step was presentation of the company - all in positive and enthusiastic atmosphere. After that there was number of tests - another IT skills, English language - spelling, grammar and writing quick respond on customer letter. There was also typing skills test. After that, everyone was invited for the face to face interview. All process took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't too difficult if you have basic knowledge about computers, and some customer service skills.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in July 2013.

Interview

I am referred by my friend who works there. We went to the office. Told to the front desk personnel who looks bored that I'm an applicant. They gave me an application form and filled it up. I took an aptitude test and typing test. After that, i was placed to an initial interview. Asked me stuffs about myself and some pageant-like questions at the end. They were all hasty from the start to end and looks tired. I understand that. Overall, it was still a great experience for me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online in a recruitment firm, and they texted me that day too. I know that I'm applying for a Call center job, that was my very first interview after I graduated. The process was quiet disappointing they made us wait for more than an hour, so I learned that it's all about patience. They taught us how to answer some questions in a call center company and tips, and they also share their experiences. After that they grouped us on where company we will be assigned for interview, and I was assigned on stream.

Interview Questions

• I was nervous that time and I feel like every question was really hard to answer but if you think about it all of it was easy to answer. Some of the questions are: Tell me something about yourself, what do you know about call center company and CSR and why do you like to work on a call center company. I didn't expect to get the job especially it's my first and I didn't but at least I got to experience how was being interviewed by a call center company.   Answer Question