Stream Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.2

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2010.

Interview

Very poor and unclear process for "pipelining" people to the next level. This never results in a full active position but merely an "acting" position that allows the actual managers to use and abuse at will. After many, and I mean many, applications to move up the ladder, each and every time I was declined for the positions, it was for a completely different reason. This indicates no particular failure in my metrics, training, processes or abilities but more of a show that I am not one of the inside people. They do not wish to have to deal with me on their level as they would have to meet my standards knowing I would raise the bar so high for them. I have proven so over the many years and acting positions I have held with this company.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult experience on the floor?   1 Answer
    • What would you call your management style?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in July 2013.

Interview

I am referred by my friend who works there. We went to the office. Told to the front desk personnel who looks bored that I'm an applicant. They gave me an application form and filled it up. I took an aptitude test and typing test. After that, i was placed to an initial interview. Asked me stuffs about myself and some pageant-like questions at the end. They were all hasty from the start to end and looks tired. I understand that. Overall, it was still a great experience for me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Need to have a resume clearly highlighting strengths

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of Excel and what are is your best work on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Smooth

Direct Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

Detailed process which included a personality test, a roleplay then a detailed competency based interview. You had to pass the roleplay before getting to the second part. You had to sell mobile phone products to a difficult customer in the roleplay. The interview stage was generic customer service questions with some personal questions too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Sales Professiona I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2011.

Interview

initial interview with the Recruiting department ( Personal Background Role Playing exams ) Second Interview with the Managers ( Ops Validation ) Role playing call simulation personal background.

Interview Questions

• What's the point of you working in a call center environment   2 Answers

Negotiation

Signing of contract which i cannot detailed cause it's confidential

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2008.

Interview

Was very impersonal and attitudes of persons conducting interview showed signs of general stress and discomfort.

Negotiation

You take what they give you.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview thats was followed by Face to Face. Puely technical questions in Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Configuration Questions related to Applications   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process are very organized. The HR assistants followed all the proper way, rules and I believe have done everything they could to serve each applicant. Screen/Assessed very well, all applicants and hire the best people.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on a night shift?   1 Answer

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and screen, personal interview with Team Leader (motivation, expectation, job description and personal attitude). Language test (English and country supported specific one). Technical test (depending on specific projects)

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking Test. telecommunication 101 (ip addresses, connectivity types, terminology)   1 Answer

Negotiation

they always ask you the desirable salary, so is crucial to agree in the first 1:1 interview if is something reachable.

Customer Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was not complicated
    First they test the language skills
    If you pass, you can go through a technical test based on the account or departments

But I can say it's not complicated at all

They are very friendly