Stream Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

A phone interview first. Then an in person interview. After you pass that then its a skills and knowledge test. The whole interview process took about 3 hours and went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Describe myself in one word.   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2015.

Interview

Last interview was:
    phone interview
    language test
    typing test
    test of behaviour
    Chat interview in person
    info provided In order to read and get acknowledged of details being useful
    email contact
    So far interesting way to do interviews and to gain experience trough it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process are very organized. The HR assistants followed all the proper way, rules and I believe have done everything they could to serve each applicant. Screen/Assessed very well, all applicants and hire the best people.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on a night shift?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2013.

Interview

2 steps
    one call, quick overview of the view of the companies
    Face to face
    They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones.

Interview Questions

• Basic question as experience customer sevice.
      Do you know what is a cloud   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and screen, personal interview with Team Leader (motivation, expectation, job description and personal attitude). Language test (English and country supported specific one). Technical test (depending on specific projects)

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking Test. telecommunication 101 (ip addresses, connectivity types, terminology)   1 Answer

Negotiation

they always ask you the desirable salary, so is crucial to agree in the first 1:1 interview if is something reachable.

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (London, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of HR checking all the documents (ID, reference letters, resume etc.,), filling out the application, computer literacy, and typing speed testing.
    While testing was fairly easy, some questions were quite strange and unrelated to the job, for example, "identify different mouse pointers".

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to come back to school in the course of next year or two?   1 Answer

Customer Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was not complicated
    First they test the language skills
    If you pass, you can go through a technical test based on the account or departments

But I can say it's not complicated at all

They are very friendly

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Belleville, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

First was phone interview, then it was in person interview with a test.After I completed the test . I was given a test to see how fast I type.Then they confirmed me the same day I was selected

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

There was an HR round first, followed by a technical round. The HR round was a breeze. The technical round had 20 questions with 30 minutes time. After clearing both the rounds I was called in for the salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty easy as there was no salary negotiation from my end.

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Rio Rancho, NM) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a group setting to give us all some information and then we were asked to individually give an interview with two people in a small room. It wasn't any more nerve-wracking than an interview usually is. They asked me to role play a sales pitch to a customer. They asked me to sell a bottle of water to a customer and make the customer feel like they needed the bottle of water, even if they didn't know they needed it. I did an okay job of of it but the customer most likely would have declined to buy it. They then gave me some pointers and gave me another shot. The second time was a bit better and they explained to me that the goal of this exercise was to see if I could take instruction and use it to make my pitch better. Apparently, I did a well enough job because I was asked to come back for paid training.

Interview Questions

• What I would say to a customer to try to sell them a bottle of water.   1 Answer