Stream Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.2

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Plan for one interview, I have seen candidates show up in sweats and get a job. The interview process is VERY laxed. as long as you are breathing, there is a job for you.

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I applied online and then received a call very quickly asking me to come in for an interview. I came in, took a typing test, then interviewed with a team manager. After everyone in the group was done interviewing, they pulled us out one-by-one and told us whether we had gotten the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better on a team or solo?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It wasn't up to negotiation. It was pretty much either accept or leave.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Portland, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial group interviews in person. They take you back and you sit down with a team lead for a while. They run you through a simple tech support scenario (I had a person who couldn't get a DVD to play). There were some personal questions. Afterwords they told me right away I had the job.

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Portland, OR) in November 2012.

Interview

Waste of time, the interviewer actually had to wake someone up to use the room for my interview. Big red flag, should have run then!

Interview Questions

• None, it wasn't an interview it was a box to be checked   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Customer Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online where at the end of filling out their application the had an automated system call your phone number you provided and asks basic interview questions. Then 1 business day later I received a call from the hr representative and was asked basic questions such as my age and if I could prove I was able to work in the US and at the end of the call I was asked to come in three days later for an in person interview. When I arrived at the interview I was asked to sign in and filled out some paper work then as a group we were taken into the room and were told more about the job. After that we were taken on a tour of the work place and then one on one interviews were conducted. At the end of my interview i was asked to wait and i got called back again and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• It was just basic interview questions about customer service and what would you do questions.   Answer Question

Senior Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sergeant Bluff, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Sergeant Bluff, IA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online, the questions were very basic and it was easy to choose what I later received a call within the next few days about the position they were interested in placing me in. They gave me a basic description of my job plus the starting pay, then asked if I was interested in coming to an interview and provided me with the date and time for it.
    The interview included several other people. We started off with taking a typing test. Then when everyone was finished, we received an introduction on what Stream Global Services does, along with random facts about the company and how successful they are. We listened to some sample calls from random contracts.
    Then we sat back where we came in, and waited to be called in to have our interviews with whichever contract was interested in us. If you were denied, then you were walked out the back. If you were hired then you came back to the first room to fill out paperwork and find out when your training classes start. You have to fill out many contracts and a guidebook for their rules and policies.

I was a bit of a special case, I was hired as an entry-level employee into a higher level position because they needed more manpower in that line of business and no one within the contract was interested in the position.
    I did not do spectacularly during my interview as it was my first job, I was very honest with them and I'm convinced they hired me just because I could type fast and I was good with computers.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is most important to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not much for negotiation, they pay everyone the same based on their position within the company.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was a joke. Sent in my application on a whim, got a call back the next day. Had to come in on a specified day with a bunch of people, we all did a typing test. You got like 3 tries and if you couldn't type fast enough (something like 30-40 wpm) got kicked out (yes, there were people who couldn't get past this). Met with a manager (probably younger than me) for about 5 minutes, probably just to make sure I could speak English and wasn't going to actively sabotage the company. I had a resume and cover letter and was therefore way overprepared

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was probably convincing them that I wasn't going to bail on them two weeks in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Rio Rancho, NM) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a group setting to give us all some information and then we were asked to individually give an interview with two people in a small room. It wasn't any more nerve-wracking than an interview usually is. They asked me to role play a sales pitch to a customer. They asked me to sell a bottle of water to a customer and make the customer feel like they needed the bottle of water, even if they didn't know they needed it. I did an okay job of of it but the customer most likely would have declined to buy it. They then gave me some pointers and gave me another shot. The second time was a bit better and they explained to me that the goal of this exercise was to see if I could take instruction and use it to make my pitch better. Apparently, I did a well enough job because I was asked to come back for paid training.

Interview Questions

• What I would say to a customer to try to sell them a bottle of water.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

They do an interview process called "Hire to delight" and it lasted 3.5 hours. We listed to calls, took a tour, role played, and interviewed. Very interesting way to interview.

Negotiation

No negotiating available.

Advanced Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

I got offered an interview while I was in the lobby. The interview lasted 5 min and I got the position.

Negotiation

No negotiations