Stream Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.2

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

If you make it past the phone interview, you are invited in for a tour and face to face interview with an HR associate. If HR likes you, you interview with a team manager. If the team manager likes you, you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever built a computer before?   2 Answers
    • How would you explain setting up a computer via phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview asking basic technical question in a multiple choice format. Then a group interview with typing test and additional one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist, and received call within 24 hours, with interview set few days later. I spoke with one male individual for interview, and so did group of twelve other people on one-on-one basis. Then we took short quit and waited in room together for conclusion. Everyone was diverse in age, gender, and appearence so nothing cookie cutter about the candidates.

Interview Questions

• So how did you find out about this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well, nothing really. We all waited in room until lady came in and announced we were ALL hired. So that gave me impression it was not hard to get into, but probably more challending to stay in for long term.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

The testing was okay if you have all the knowledge of A+ from CompTIA. They will train you for everything that you need to learn to acheive a DCSE certification.

Interview Questions

• Your client reports that when they turn on their pc, they hear a long beep and then 3 short beeps during P.O.S.T., What is the PC telling the client?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Not really able to negotiate. If you like talking and helping people this job is for you. They have a nice lab and you can play xbox on your lunch breaks.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Beaverton, OR) in November 2009.

Interview

Brief phone screening followed by a 1 on 1. At the 1 on 1 interview I had to pass a web-based technical support knowledge test (80% or better). I barely passed due to several broken or illogical questions, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable with computers. Next I sat down with an HR supervisor for 10 minutes to discuss my background and interest in the position. The supervisor concluded that I was a great candidate for the position and proceeded to have me talk more about the job with a gorgeous HR representative. The HR rep had me come back in the afternoon to watch an orientation video, listen to a sample call, submit a criminal background check authorization form, and sign the offer letter. Training begins in one week, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about sales?   2 Answers
    • Do you prefer working as an individual or a team?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The interviewer asked probing questions that seemed to say: "you are qualified, but do you really want this job? it kind of sucks"

Dell ProSupport Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

You will required to take a basic computer test consisting of approximately 10 questions including ones like, do you know what part of a blue-screen tells you what is wrong with Windows and what to do to find out if an issue is hardware or software based by looking at what has been tried by the customer before they called in.

Interview Questions

• The blue-screen question was the most difficult because there is not always a verbiage associated with 0x000000?? and sometimes not even that is available.   Answer Question

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

You initially post your resume on the company's website. If the company decides they would like to interview you an initial phone interview is done involving 4-5 general technical questions. If, after this interview, you are invited to a secondary interview you will be invited to the campus. On campus a group interview is performed with anywhere from 5-15 people. This is less of an interview and more of an introduction to the company and it's goals and values. During this group process a written test is administered which contained 15-20 technical questions assessing your general knowledge of computer troubleshooting. If you score well enough on the technical assessment you will have a one on one interview with an area manager the same day. Following that the new hires will be asked to stay for final paperwork while everyone else is escorted out of the building.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think attendance is important?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. You are either asked to join the company or you are not and the salary is set. This is for support professionals only. I have no information on the hiring process regarding outside hiring of managers, senior support professionals, or any other staff member within the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Watertown, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

Very easy interview process and some basic computer testing. Passed my test and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

They offered the base salary and there was no negotion . The contract only paid what was offered.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in January 2008.

Interview

Show up to a group interview. Take an IT competency test. 20 people take the test. Only 8 people pass it and move on to the next step. Those 8 people immediately get an offer to start training.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Tampa, FL) in January 2008.

Interview

Show up for the interview, and unless you have some bad career history, you will be hired. We had MCSEs and CCNAs applying for a position that they will essentially train you for.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal you want, what animal would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation opportunity