Stream Global Services Senior Technical Support Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

Approached by a consultancy for the Interview
The first interview was an in-house interview. The questions asked were all technical related to computers like error code for a blue screen of death was given and I was asked to explain what it stands for and what troubleshooting needs to be done.The followup question was on my experience and what was the nature of my work with the previous employers. The Technical round was followed by a round for Verbal skills which was pretty basic. The emphasis was on pronunciation of words and rate of speech. The third round was an HR round where queries related to family background,education,goals and aims were discussed. This was followed up by another call from the HR day after the interview to discuss on the salary being offered and the date I could join.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was about the BSOD where the error code was given and significance of zeros was asked!!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

I failed in negotiating the joining date. It caused problems for me with previous employers. Whenever we leave a company make sure we serve notice period or your future employee buys out the notice period.