Stream Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stream Realty Interview Questions

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stream Realty (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty smooth. They basically ask about your work history and why you want the job. They also tell you what to expect on the job and analyze if you have what it takes to handle the responsibility.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a 3 hour long interview process where I met with most of the senior level management. Pretty basic questions and it was more of a conversation/ behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume and tell us about leadership experience   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Realty in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back very quickly. First I had a phone screening with the person currently in the position. Then I was called back for an in-person interview about a week later where I met with 6 different people on the team. Lastly, I was asked to do a creative assignment. After following up a week later, they let me know I would not be moving forward in the process. I always appreciate them letting you know rather than keeping you waiting. During the entire process, I was never in contact with HR, only the person that was currently in the position.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stream Realty (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from Stream, the phone interview went well, they asked to see my portfolio, they called me again, asking for more of my portfolio, I went in for an in person interview and then never heard back, never even received a "Thanks, but no thanks" email. My experience with them was very rude & unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• they asked if I had word branding experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stream Realty.

Interview

Onsite interview with upper management. Very friendly and conversational - kept in contact afterwards until offer was extended

Asked general questions on my knowledge about the industry, my qualifications, and what made me interested in the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stream Realty.

Interview

Interview with 8 different employees

Accountant Interview

Interview

Two interviews - 1 with manager and 1 with VP

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

Interview was one on one and brief.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Realty (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Starts out with an application, make your cover letter look really good, next work on the app it self, they want to see lots of EC on there, they dont really care about the school you went to so your fine there, other than that just keep your head up and knock out the 1 on 1 interview and you should be fine

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stream Realty (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

I was referred by my real estate finance professor for this part time internship. Interviewed with the VP in the Atlanta branch and then a couple months later with the managing partner. Both interviews were fairly normal. They expected you to know why you wanted to work there and they wanted to hear a lot of questions. Both interviewers were optimistic and friendly.