StreetDelivery.com Photographer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

StreetDelivery.com Photographer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Very nice! They were informative and made sure I had plenty of information to decide whether or not it was a fit for me. They answered all questions I had regarding position and asked if I had any concerns regarding position so we could determine a great solution together. Very professional and appear to care about their employees! Sounds like very caring and employee based company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for StreetDelivery.com

Photographer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com in January 2010.

Interview

I responded to an ad on Craigslist, sent my resume and a cover letter as requested. Eventually a phone interview was set up. Well, that time came and went, and I thought I had been scammed. But I did get the call at a much later time than agreed. I took the call while I was at the grocery store. The manager who called talked at me and didn't really listen. In retrospect I should have taken this as a warning, however I got the job and the rest is history. See my review here on glassdoor.com, it's pretty much all negative.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. This company is only trying to determine if you are desperate for a job, because of the low pay and lack of benefits.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the conditions and the pay are predetermined. These guys are waste of your time, just stay away.

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StreetDelivery.com in January 2009.

Interview

After responding to a Craigslist ad I received a reply that same day, that I could have a phone interview the next day. They called and I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I minded driving to different locations in my area ( never told me my area was about 150 miles wide.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a