Stripe Account Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stripe Account Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Stripe

2.8

Account Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stripe in April 2016.

Interview

Extremely long. I applied in mid-March of 2016 and it was mid-June when the job I'd applied for inexplicably was no longer a remote position. There was absolutely no warning, just an email from my recruiter (who'd been good about keeping in touch) saying that they were suddenly going to start an onsite focus. I'd been told repeatedly that I'd be given an in-person interview at the San Francisco office in July, but that never materialized. It was disappointing to be in limbo for the majority of three months and then discover that I couldn't get the position due to a change to an onsite focus.

Interview Questions

• One of my written exercise questions was:

Hello folks! I'm new to Stripe, and was wondering how to link it to my Squarespace account. I don't see the option anywhere.

Thanks!

Brian   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stripe

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stripe (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Phone Screen with recruiter - 30 Minutes
    2. Phone interview with country manager - 30 Minutes
    3. Email task comprising of 4/5 queries to attitude and approach.
    4. Interviews with various team members - assessed writing skills, technical knowledge of Stripe etc...

I found the whole process extremely drawn out, lacking in co-ordination and really unresponsive to queries raised.

Interview Questions

• Identify issues with several pieces of code in the Stripe API   1 Answer

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stripe (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

30 min screening with the recruiter focusing on soft skills and leadership, along with prior experiences. Stage 2: 45min phone interview with the Head of Sales - primarily covering role- and industry-specific questions and motivation to join Stripe.

Interview Questions

• How does Stripe work?
      How would you pitch Stripe-service to your local market?   Answer Question

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stripe (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

it was a specialist in recruitment who was serious and not really helpful. The interview was about my experience and education they ask me to explain it. Also a lot more questions about stripe, tech questions, about the costumer... etc they also explain me the rest of the process

Account Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stripe.

Interview

Phone interview came very fast, asked to schedule it the day after I had submitted my application online. There were basic behavioural questions, a review of my past experiences and why I was applying for the role/this company. All was easy, fast and friendly but came down to me not having a technical background.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to learn a technical skill   Answer Question