Stripe Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stripe Customer Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Stripe

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stripe (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the recruiter about two weeks later. We set up a time to talk on the phone which lasted around 25 minutes. He initially described this phone call as a "chat", but it ended up being more like an interview, which I passed. He then sent me a project to complete and send back within 48 hrs. I submitted it on time and heard back two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why Stripe? What would you do if a customer called and said his payments weren't going through?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stripe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stripe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two phone interviews following by a half-day, on site interview. Coding on white board, writing exercise and one-on-one with the hiring manager. Professional people. Intriguing atmosphere dedicated to keeping people fed, happy and industrious.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stripe.

Interview

One screening call by an outsourced HR rep consisting of standard HR questions, followed by a call (one week later) with the head of EMEA at that time. The second interview focused on my resume, with a focus on what I had learned in my previous jobs and education.