Stripe Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stripe Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Stripe

3.3

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stripe.

Interview

phone screening> assignment > on-site to meet
HR and assignment were fantastic. On-site meeting experience was mediocre at best. Baffled by some questions from junior interviewers. For example, there were few asks regarding some random technicalities that most people in the industry just google the way through when in need. So it seems completely a waste of time to test of one's ability to regurgitate obscure facts. It's also quite clear that those questions have little to do with the actual day-to-day tasks/ projects for this specific role. If these technicalities are indeed important to the role, then why not list it out in the job posting?

Other Interview Reviews for Stripe

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stripe.

Interview

Recruiter was very good, constantly checking in on me before / after each round. Started with hiring manager then went into meeting more members of the team. Very upsetting that they seemed to only care if I received a competing offer, otherwise they were just going to take as long as possible. After 2 months of interviews with ~10 members of the team, I told them this is taking too much time. It doesn't seem like they know what they want. The hiring manager + 1-2 more interviews with key team members is the extent of the interviewing process with every other company that I'm looking at for similar roles. Don't bother interviewing here if you don't already have a competing offer.

Interview Questions

• What area should Stripe grow into next?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stripe (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2018.

Interview

Smooth professional process. I knew at all times the expectations and next steps in the long process. It was a positive experience. Hats off to the recruiting team here.

There was a HR phone screen, Hiring manager screen phone call, a written assignment, followed by three on site interviews. I didn’t make through this stage, but I believe there would have been at least one more VC interview with the CFO / a senior finance leader in SF.

Interview Questions

• The usuals. Why Stripe? Why fintech?   Answer Question
    • For the written assignment: what should Stripe’s approach be to the online retail market? Extremely broad, but you need to be able to articulate the nuts and bolts of Stripe’s strategy in a super competitive market.   Answer Question