Stripe Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stripe Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Stripe

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stripe (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Very long, multistep interview process. Involved two phone screens, a lengthy written assignment, a five hour onsite, and yet another onsite. The interviews themselves are rather awkward, as it's less of a conversation as it is more of a quiz session where you get no feedback or response to what you're saying.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stripe

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stripe (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Recruitment and hiring manager were quick to setup initial conversations, were transparent about expectations, and utilized meaningful technical exercises to judge capability. The team was not forthcoming with how prior teammates in a similar role had fared. As with most start-ups, the hiring manager was inexperienced and could not contribute meaningfully to the conversation. At the end of the interview processes, no feedback was given. Upon being triggered via email, I obtained a simple email stating that I will not be advancing in this role. The evidence suggests that the interviewing process is used as a channel for learning for the hiring managers, rather than for actual hiring. Strongly suggest candidates from researching hiring managers and former staff in roles that they're applying for.

Interview Questions

• Deep dive into experience and capabilities relevant to the role.   Answer Question