Structural Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Structural Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

3.1

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Structural in January 2017.

Interview

It is a phone interview. It is a nice experience actually. Quiet smooth. I applied online. We schedule the time by several emails. The phone interview lasts about 20 mins.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Structural.

Interview

Very smooth and profesional and was good to see they cared and showed interest as well as understanding that each individual is not a direct fit and offer development opportunities.

Construction Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Structural (Gonzales, LA) in September 2015.

Interview

My personal interview consisted of being interviewed in a large meeting room by 5 different people from 5 different areas of the company. It was very nerve racking but they all seemed to be very laid back and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you? What do you know about our company? What makes you think you would be a good fit here? Are you willing to travel, sometimes for 3 weeks at a time?   Answer Question

PE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Structural (Columbia, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a panel interview. Phone interview contained basic questions and lasted about 10 minutes. Panel interview had more behavioral questions and was pretty standard and straightforward. Was interviewed by multiple project managers and also estimators. Overall took about an hour. Was notified and called back in about a week. Was notified by phone and then also emailed.

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Structural (Hartford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Meeting with Super, PM and Division Manager.
    They asked me what construction experience I had and I told them
    Very easy interview, they will hire someone with no experience for the field but you wont have any argument for compensation, after the summer I moved into the office as a part time intern for the winter

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Structural (Hartford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. It was more of a conversation than a standard interview. The office manager asked about my background and where I saw my future.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to a position in the concrete repair industry?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Structural (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds for this position. The first was a preliminary behavior interview / screening. The second was a conference call with two separate teams. The final interview was very conversational, with behaviorals being the bulk of questions I was asked. As long as you showed passion and genuine interest in the position your answers should be very well received.

Coop Interview

Interview

I had a preliminary phone interview. the interview was mostly resume interview,my past experience and job duties. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes ad it was smooth. It was pretty much like an Human resources interview and they said they would call me in few weeks for an on site intterview.

Construction Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Structural (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

HR/Recruiter called to inform me about an onsite interview and asked some general questions related to my background and education.
    On-site interview was at Fort-worth office and lasted about 90 mins. I met 2 different groups and both of them asked me almost same questions.
    I had to wait for more than a month to hear back from us and recruiter is very slow/bad at getting back with any type of answer.
    At the end i wasn't selected but no proper reason was given even after asking.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Structural (Hanover, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

It is a long interview process with seemingly everyone at every level of the company involved. Parts of the interview process were unusual but constructive like a presentation to the team I would have been working with. Process carried on for months and included 5-6 visits and communication was sparse between phases probably due to the necessity for Structural to coordinate with so many people inside their company.