Stryker Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Interviewed 3 different sessions with a software test an desperate Gallup behavioral interview, last is with 6 coworkers including top management for 4-5hrs. They do feed you then.

Interview Questions

• Gallup is not hard if you're prepared. I answered so honestly I thought I bombed it but I guess my personality is what they're looking for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

the process had multiple rounds. started with phone interview with hr. in person with multiple people for a couple hours. personality call with outside company with a lot of questions. annoying personality test wasnt before the in person to waste time

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Phone screener, followed by Gallup interview. This is an outdated and inefficient process. The Gallup interview tells you absolutely nothing about my professional career and likability. Recommend using skills test and references. You put off talented candidates with this type of interview process. Crossed Stryker off my list.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to take a Gallup interview?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Scheduled phone interview with a recruiter. She was very nice but ended up calling a few minutes late. Interview was fine she just asked me to explain my resume, why Stryker, if I had experience doing analyst type things, my expected salary range, etc.
    Phone call was literally only 10 minutes long since she called late and I could tell she had another call/interview right after mine - she got short and didn't really want to answer any questions. Could definitely tell they had probably already chosen other people.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After having submitted my application online a month prior, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen/interview. This first interview ran about 15 minutes and included a mini Gallup interview and just some general questions about my resume. It was a pleasant experience and she even included information on target salary and benefits for the role. At the end of our conversation, I was told that she would like to schedule me to speak with the hiring manager soon and we agreed on a date and time.

My next phone interview with the hiring manager was a couple of days later. I again spoke about the experiences on my resume and the position was described to me in more detail. This lasted about 15 minutes as well. Later that evening, I received an e-mail to schedule the formal Gallup test.

I completed the Gallup test a few days later. It lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward; I did not feign any of my responses in terms of my personality. At times I feared my honest responses might eliminate me based on my type A personality and introverted nature. A day after i completed the Gallup, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter to schedule the on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 8 30-minute interviews with a large gamut of people. I thought i would feel drained throughout the day, but honestly the time flew bye. Everyone I spoke with was my kind of person: direct, perceptive, and amicable. Throughout my experience, I got a real family sense among the employees and an excitedness to be working at Stryker despite some environmental stressors. I was presented with an excellent offer three days after my interview!

Interview Questions

Stryker Response

Apr 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! #WeAreStryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

HR interview, 4 different ppl in person interview, and personality exam. I have been applying to this company for 10 years under the assumption that it is supposedly a great place to work. I mean nobody is really enthused about artificial limbs are they? I have had few interviews in person, and several over the phone. And this company wastes my time everytime. The people are decent to pompous. Apparently the company also worships their sales people. I'm done applying to this company. I'll let them waste someone else's time.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in January 2017.

Interview

First the interview was with the recruiter and once that was successful, A Gallup interview of one hour was scheduled before meeting hiring managers on site. Recruiter was professional throughout the process and although Gallup was intense, one must just go with what one thinks and answers on the spot. Overthinking could possibly lead to downfall.