Stryker Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

I have NEVER experience a company that has such a poor process of interviewing people. Instead of meeting people face to face after an acceptable phone interview, they continue the "electronic" method.
After a successfulk 1 hr HR interview, 2 weeks later came the 35 min interview with the hiring manger, phone of course. Then a week later was a gruling 1hr 50 min GALLOP INTERVIEW - personality interview.

I was never called to be advise how I did. I had to follow up and was told 3 different times they would advise me. They would be specific in their day. For example, we'll let you know by late next week. Or by Tuesday of next week at the latest. These time lines would come and go and NO repsonses from Stryker. I would follow up AGAIN.

If this is any indication of the company's behavior when it comes to getting back to people that have gone 3 steps into the process.... I would not want to work for them. You wonder if top management is aware of this poor communication process.

Interview Questions

• all there questions were around culture - not really technical   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview required some quick responses. It was mostly behavioral and personality type questions.

Some Questions:
    How do you motivate your team members?
    How will you manage a critical situation or when you fail to produce what was expected from you?

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your basic leadership style? Give specific examples of how you practice this?   Answer Question