Stryker Associate Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Associate Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Terrible experience. The man I interviewed with made it seem like I was wasting his time (he actually took a phone call during the interview). Asked me completely ridiculous questions for an entry level position and was complete jerk. Way to stump the chump.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the company website and received an email invite for a phone interview within 24 hours. I had the phone screen a week later and got an email saying I didn't make it to the next round the next day.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? What's your current salary? What are you looking to make? What three things make you stand out among other applicants?   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2017.

Interview

Long process with many stages. No stage was grueling per se just a long process that can take 3-4 weeks. Phone Screen, Interview with Regional Manager, Interview with Sales Rep, Phone Interview with Gallup, Ride-along with Sales Rep, and still not done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was to go through a phone interview with a recruiter. The next stage is with manager(s) and an external screening is also required.

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2017.

Interview

It was a difficult interview-behavioral questions. Phone interview, then in-person/phone with the hiring manager, then Gallup test. Gallup interview is make it or break it. No right or wrong, however would be curious to see what they're looking for!

Interview Questions

• Would you say you're an inpatient person? How do you gain customers loyalty? Tell me a time when you gained customer loyalty?   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2017.

Interview

First screened by an outside recruiter, then placed for an interview with Regional Sales Manager and Territory Sales Rep that I would work under. Interviewers asked for a 5 minute intro telling them about yourself, qualifications, experience, etc. prior to rapidly answering interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

There are many different phases of the interview process and they are extremely diligent in finding out what type of candidate they are dealing with. First is an interview with an in-house recruiter, basic questions, personality interview. Second, meet with Regional manager of the region you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Would you say that you are one to know a lot about a little or a little about a lot?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Fresno, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call with recruiter. Followed up by another phone call with regional manager. Apparently, the next step in the process is the Gallup interview. Waiting to hear back from both parties on when to schedule the gallup interview. Sometimes can be hard to get in contact with recruiters and representatives.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you got a yes after multiple no's?
      Do you like to be part of the team or lead it?
      1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Short phone call with scripted questions. Interview lasted a little over thirty minutes. She asked me to go over my resume starting from the bottom, asked general questions, and then gave me more information on the position.

Interview Questions

• Name three qualities that put you over other applicants.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Very casual, but was told that the role is very difficult for women to succeed in (I am a woman) because the field is mostly men as well as the surgeons with whom the sales representatives work. They like for you to know their products names and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in medical sales if you studied (X) major in college?   Answer Question