Stryker Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Fast process- initial hr phone interview 30-45 minutes to see if my skills were compatible, followed by a Gallup phone interview 30-45 minutes with yes/no answers to statements given. On site half day interview when meet with team and human resource personnel. Process was clearly defined with timelines given regarding each stage.

Had some hiccups with HR with reference to communication- interview dates were mixed up due to the remoteness of the interviewing supervisor and ultimately interviewed for a different position that was initially considered for; was also given inaccurate contact information to a Hr unmanned telephone.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future within this company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

I had interned at Stryker and applied to a few full-time positions prior to my graduation date. I got an email within a week or two from HR asking when to schedule a phone interview for a particular position, and I responded promptly with dates and times. After this, I never received a response. I politely followed up twice over the course of two weeks, until I finally got a rejection letter with never having interviewed. It was very strange and unprofessional. I can actually see that now, two months later, the position has not been filled, so I am assuming someone at Stryker did not want me to work there based on my internship. This is fine, but it is still not right that HR would contact me in the first place, then never gave me the time of day.