Stryker DESIGN Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker DESIGN Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.7

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany)) in April 2017.

Interview

Der Personaler kontaktierte mich und vereinbarte ein Telefoninterview in 5 Tagen. Nachdem er sich nach einer Woche nicht meldete, fragt ich nach und bekam spontan mitgeteilt, er habe sich während der Nachfrage dazu entschieden mit mir "weiterzumachen" und vereinbarte einen Termin zum Gallup-Interview. 2 persönliche Treffen werden bei Bestehen des Gallup-Interviews folgen.

Interview Questions

• Nehmen Sie gerne Einfluss auf andere?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Tidious, Multiple rounds, including the Psychometric rounds & technical interviews. Rounds were long & tidious. Starting with managerial interview with team manager, & team lead. Followed by the technicl round with team lead & senior design engineers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Carrollton, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call with HR was upbeat and focused on attitudes about situations and how things made me feel. The next phone interview with the hiring manager seemed uninterested from the start after the hiring manager missed the initial interview date. After that I got a rejection letter a few days later.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me was how I dealt with stress.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly in depth. It starts with a basic phone call with HR, followed by an in depth personality screen through the Gallup organization. If all goes well, an onsite interview with several cross-functional team members rounds out the process.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

There were around 8 rounds.2 or 3 Mangerial & HR and others as Gallup & Technical.
    Technical round you should be more prepare for that with all your Skills and projects done

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join stryker   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Mostly personality based questions. close to 50-60 gallup based interview questions. all asking the same questions in different ways to see what you say or respond. Answer truthfully cause its a kind of personality that they are looking to hire. Go over all the basic Analog electronic theory (transistors, diodes, crystals, op-amps, voltage regulators, power supplies etc) and a little bit of logic gate theory. On the spot description of their current product will be required. Description of a problem and on the spot engineering solution will be asked of. Be well aware of what is on your resume. Don't BS.

Interview Questions

• Personality related questions were tough. Always be confident and stay on top of the interviewer. They are looking at your confidence.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Long process (approx. 25 days) having an overall 7-8 interviews.
    2-3 telephonic rounds and 4-5 face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got what I asked for so no negotiation.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Phone interview, phone Gallup interview (psychological), 3-hour in-person interview with 4-6 people

Interview Questions

• Gallup psychological interview   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was:

-Initial phone screening
    -In person interview with the HM, their directer and the HR rep
    -Gallup interview
    -Offer

Overall, a positive experience. The HR rep was quite friendly and helpful. The Gallup interview was by far the hardest part of the process. It's a tough interview and Stryker weighs its result heavily. This could quite frustrating for a well qualified candidate but who doesn't "fit" the Strkyer mould.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be the best? Or do your best?   2 Answers

Better offer from another company.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview

I received an email from a staffing agency for the position of design engineer in Stryker Medical. I sent my resume to them and that's how the process started.
    The very first interview was the Pre-Technical round. It was a telephonic interview, which lasted about 15-20 minutes. In this round they want to know your level of technical knowledge. If one clears this round, one will get call for the next round.
    The second round was Pre-Gallup round, which tests the psychometric ability of the candidate. It is also a phone interview. There are a lot of YES/NO type questions, but one has to justify one's answer giving examples from work-experience.
    The third round was Main-Gallup round, which was again a telephonic one. This call was form Gallup organization and was very similar to the second round, the only difference is this is a recorded call and they analyse your answers.
    Once you are through in this round, you will be asked to appear for Face to face interview (may be on Skype). I went to their office in person for this round.
    The face-to-face round would be of pure technical type and it would last probably 2-2.5 hours.
    The next round is HR interview.
    Finally, an interaction with the Director and if you are through, you will be asked for salary negotiation.