Stryker Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Director Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

A phone interview w/ the HR. He seemed to really like me and wanted to continue for another round of interview with the hiring manager, however he never provided an update even after I followed up twice [then I got the message].

Interview Questions

• Overview of the resume, explaining about my career development, schools, and how I approach my work.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

Typical behavioral interview questions. Some hypothetical questions which are inappropriate. Not a very happy or friendly interview. Very "you should be proud you have gotten here" type of feel.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to lead a diverse group of individuals. What was the project and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Perfunctory questions. No real indicators of performance. Not certain interviewers had enough experience to devise follow-up questions to answers. Very upbeat interview - conversational - although not very substantive. But Gallup interview was done. Gallup was more thorough and in-depth than the face-to-face interviews. Personality based for future predictors.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview

The gallup process is very detailed. A lot of questions to determine whether you are "congruent" with the job description. It is very intense and preparedness is key to success.

Interview Questions

• Detail a time when you needed to provide negative feedback to a subordinate, how you dealt with the matter, and the related outcome.   Answer Question