Stryker Electrical Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Electrical Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

It was a very long interview process for an internship experience. They started almost two months after my initial Career showcase interaction. Next was a behavioral interview through secondary company that was about an hour long. After that, I qualified for a phone interview, which was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would calculate how many pizzerias are in NYC.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Flower Mound, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair and obtained a phone interview. I thought the phone interview went very well, and when I followed up after the interview with the recruiter she was very positive about my interview and mentioned they would soon be following up with more interview information. However, days later I finally heard back and was informed they would not be pursuing any further interviews. I understand that maybe I wasn't what thy were looking for, but I felt it was very unprofessional for the recruiter to falsely encourage me to keep waiting for more information about a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you learn a lot about a little, or a little about a lot?   1 Answer