Stryker Electrical Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 1,905.0 interviews

Interviews at Stryker

Positive50%
Negative50%
Campus Recruiting100%
HardAverageEasy

Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

It was a very long interview process for an internship experience. They started almost two months after my initial Career showcase interaction. Next was a behavioral interview through secondary company that was about an hour long. After that, I qualified for a phone interview, which was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would calculate how many pizzerias are in NYC.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Flower Mound, TX) in Feb 2011

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair and obtained a phone interview. I thought the phone interview went very well, and when I followed up after the interview with the recruiter she was very positive about my interview and mentioned they would soon be following up with more interview information. However, days later I finally heard back and was informed they would not be pursuing any further interviews. I understand that maybe I wasn't what thy were looking for, but I felt it was very unprofessional for the recruiter to falsely encourage me to keep waiting for more information about a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Would you say you learn a lot about a little, or a little about a lot?
Be the first to find this interview helpful