Stryker Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

the phone screening was very unprofessional. The woman was late, not apologetic, and rude. Her overall negative manner made this company undesirable. Her tone and manner represented the company's culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process went like this:

1. Applied online
    2. Recruiter from Stryker contacted me
    3. Gallup Interview over phone
    4. Phone interview with employees that I would work with
    5. Another Phone interview with a VP
    After passing all phone interviews finally brought me in for a On-site Interview with 4 people.

Process took over a month and half I never had an experience where I had to go through so many phone interviews before even getting a chance for a face to face interview...

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions on how you handle certain situations and have a well thought out answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I found out that stryker was interested by email. it took several emails to set a date and time. the interview was really standard. asking about what i do in my current company, and how i would be an asset to stryker. i think i was overly nervous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Went through phone interview and two face to face interviews before getting the personality test. Didn't pass.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were relatively easy...personality related.   Answer Question