Stryker Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

1.phone screeening
2. In person interview with hiring manager
3. Gallup interview (roughly 2hrs, 75 questions.
The whole Gallup interview process is painful. The test proves nothing. I can provide a fake answer and pass and do a crappy job but instead I answer with the most honest answer. In the end, I ended up with the result of "not a great fit" for the role. It is unfortunate that Stryker would based highly on Gallup to determine if the candidate is a fit or not. It is a biased personality test that proves nothing...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews including the final round at the office. The first several interviews are all about cultural fit as Stryker will only offer you a position if you pass the cultural fit test. The final round interview is the classic behavioral type questions and you interview with a lot of different employees.

Finance Interview

Interview

1. Screened by a recruiter, 2. Spoke to Hiring Manager, 3. Gallup Interview - Behavioral Questions, 4. Interview by multiple people that you will be working with. Winning culture with all type A personalities.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather know a lot about a little or a little about a lot   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

1 - HR call with a few sample gallup questions
    2 - In face for a 5-6 rounds

Standard interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

The first phase is a phone screening with an HR associate. They give a scaled-down version of the Gallup Screening questoins. This lasts approximately an hour. If you perform well, then you proceed to a full Gallup screening. This is a series of questions to determine your skills and qualities. Many times, you are asked a similar question in a different fashion or different circumstances.

From there I was brought in for 1-on-1 interviews with HR, the hIring manager, and that person's supervisor. I also met with a third person; another manager; from outside the department for their opinion.

I was then brought in for another 1-on-1 interview with the hiring manager and the team I was to work with. This was more of a chemistry interview to determine if personalities would gel.

This process took approximately 5 week from first step until job offer.

Negotiation

Offer was made, I accepted. No negotiation was available

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker in June 2009.

Interview

When there was word of a new finance position becomming available. I made sure my supervisor knew i was interested and wanted to interview. I was then sent a time to interview with my Director one on one. I answered a few set of questions that were presented to me and explained the skills that I have and why i would be a good fit for the role. After about a week, i was called back into the office and told i got the position .

Interview Questions

• what skills do you have that makes you the most qualified for the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to I am sure, but i didn't. Always negotiate and have proof of why you have earned what you are asking for