Stryker Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

4.0

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Telephonic Technical, Personality, Face to Face technical,Personality, Aptitude, Management
    Personality was having rapid fire from Gallup, it was one of the best interviews ever faced.
    Management round is not only for management but gets into technical area too. The personality round and management round plays a good role in the selection critieria,

Interview Questions

• Web server, Application server, data base, 3 tier , 2 tier, DDL files.   1 Answer

Senior Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The interview process consists of 8-10 rounds and a lady will coordinate with you (LET ME tell you something first ...if you are clearing through every round, she will talk to you, she will call, if your result is -ve at any time, she will not call you... no courtesy after that... she will be like (i am just a messenger...!! )
    ok the rounds are like
    1st round: pre technical telephonic round
    2nd round : Technical FtF interview round (major technical round with manager)
    3rd round : FTF interview with team members
    4th: Pre gallup (with Internal HR)
    5th: Gallup (rapid fire round with US/UK Gallup team, seriously tough, be prepared with examples)
    6th: Techno-managerial round with US manager
    7th: HR Round with Manager (He don't know how to talk with employees, i don't know who has hired him)
    8th: Techno-Managerial round Sr. Manager India (i think this guy has some issues back at his home, he himself dont know what he wants from candidates)
    9th: Negotiation (again the same Manager with his irellevant logics on negotiation)
    10th : Techno -Managerial round with Director (Optional) -

through to all rounds, but the HR say they have put my candidature on hold, bcoz i have done my Studies from some other engg. background, """i mean wtf man..!!"""
    you people have taken 10 rounds that too all were from mechanical backgrounds and now you are telling me (you have taken collective decision)... that means you have flaaaaws in your recruitment
    system... you are saying that your managers are not capable of finding the correct person in an interview... if i have cleared the rounds that means i know about the subject.. and i think the people involved during the interview process till 6th round were very good and the company needs to work over senior management and the dumb HR people.... i dont want to give examples coz evryone knows its all about the common sense and hardwork... any wayz i shud not talk more about this..!!

Interview Questions

• Geometric dimensions and symbols?   Answer Question
    • basically the question will revolve around resume only

machining processes seen?
      Tell me about the various process of making a rotor?
      Milling process?
      Tell about your Six sigma project ?

why do you want to join stryker?
      discussion over a mechanical drawing like what instrument is used to measure the dimensions?
      about quality tools?
      examples of various quality tools used?   Answer Question

.NET Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Poor, lazy , waste of time. Any promise they make about compensation or opportunity. They are just words . No relation with reality
    The Hr will say we are the best company, I would say I rejected the best company's offer. Raise your standards now.

Interview Questions

• c#, WPF , SQL , Multi threading , Gallop, SQL , very simple , people arent very technically competent. Yoou can beat the interview in a go.   Answer Question

Infra Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Is very lengthy, you have to go through various rounds and even then whether you will get an offer or not is not sure. HR takes hell lot of time if not followed up.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join Stryker?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Awesome, wonderfull rounds. The company is such that right from the interview stage you feel like you are learning something. Gallup round is also conducted, which is a sychometric test, where they backfire approx 75 questions in 40 mins. The rounds will take out the real person out of you.

Interview Questions

• Cant put up one, but you have to be a quick thinker for all the questions put up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A company like Stryker dosent negotiates much.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy, more than 8 rounds were taken. 4 on phone and 4 face 2 face. Gallop Interview is biggest pain, you have to answer what is told by HR. Technical interview was good, nice logical questions were asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not tried to negotiate may be because it was my first experience but since in hand is not that good here so I suggest to negotiate well before joining :)

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

-Structured hiring process
    -Professional conduct if recruiters
    -Lengthy Interview process (#no. of interviews more)
    -Timely Communication by recruiter
    -Gallup round has to be taken more seriously and multiple mocks shouldn't be conducted
    -Timely release of offer
    -Good conduct of interviews
    -Hiring process creates a striking 'Stryker' brand upfront, in candidate's mind

Interview Questions

• Why Stryker and what you do & look to achieve in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, i was able to negotiate. If you are good they will give you a good offer. However, negotiate for compensation with an understanding that Stryker gives 10-15% more than what the market can give.

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very tough interview process.
    Consists of:
    HR round (telephonic): HR will ask about the current organization
    Pre-Tech round (telephonic): Technical overview of the work done
    Technical Round-1 (Skype): In depth technical assessment
    Technical Round-2 (face to face) : In depth technical assessment
    Managerial Round (face to face): Management questions
    Director Round (face to face)
    Gallup Round (telephonic with Gallup)

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Tidious, Multiple rounds, including the Psychometric rounds & technical interviews. Rounds were long & tidious. Starting with managerial interview with team manager, & team lead. Followed by the technicl round with team lead & senior design engineers.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

There were total 9 rounds which went for almost 1.5 months.

5 Technical (3 telephonic, 2 F2F)
    2 HR Round
    1 Gallup Round from Singapore
    1 Senior Leadership round from USA

Technical rounds were difficult and high standards, All people in stryker are best in class and so were the interview questions. They even gave practical assignments on laptop.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Networking, .Net, SQL, UNIX, Hardware, Servers   Answer Question