Stryker Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources

Stryker Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duisburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Duisburg (Germany)).

Interview

After the experience I was happy not to be selected. I didn´s have a good feeling from the process and how it was designed.
The application process is short and comprehensible. If you are selected, you get a call from local recruiter phone screening you.
Next stage is video interview with hiring managers - it is a usual mode of you talking about your experience and hiring team asking you questions.
If you are successful they proceed with you to the Gallup interview. This is being done by external agency. It is extremelly personal and unpredictable. You get no feedback at all, no matter you failed or you were successful. This interview is a delabreaker. It means that if you show some unwanted character pattern, you are not going to be hired. If you pass, you are going to be invited for personal interview to talk more in details about your experience and your skills.
All in all - the process is unpleasant and not really transparent. The recruiters are in general overloaded and have no time to provide you any feedback.

Interview Questions

• During the video interview: Tell me about you ambitions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

the process is very long and includes onsite interviews, skype interviews with remote leaders and gallup interview. it is not a difficult process but you have to be patient as it is lasting a long

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in January 2012.

Interview

actually Gallup was not that professional based on my experience. They called about one hour earlier than the scheduled time and the interviewer obviously has no idea she got the time wrong.

When they called to arrange the interview, the person told me the interviewer will be a "he" from HK, but actually the call was from a girl in Beijing. They said it's going to last 70 minutes, but the girl can't wait to finish as soon as it reaches 45 minutes...agree that she's reading texts and was not that focused.

I scored high in "self-motivation" and "commitment", but very low in contribution in a team-set, which was a shock to me because I won many awards in recognition of my contribution at work over my whole career history, both internally and externally.