Stryker Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

3.2

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

First round and gallup STRICTLY based off of what personality type you are. They look for TYPE A personalities. Talk about how goal oriented you are, and competitive. They love the competitive nature. Also, the final round is based off of fit with the company / boss and coworkers and if they like you. Know a lot about Stryker and the field you are going into. Left at 10am and got a call at 4pm with an offer. They usually make in offer soon.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Are you a leader? Give an example
    Do you feel okay going against others opinions when discussing things?
    What do you do for fun?
    Why marketing (depends on position)
    Why Stryker?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2017.

Interview

Met Stryker at school career fair and had in person on campus interview the next day. About a week later I received word that I moved to the next round, which is a phone interview with Gallup (talent search company), then about 2 weeks later I received word of moving on to the on site interview.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

It is rather extensive but worth it. They are looking for a specific fit and their process allows them to successfully find people that will fit well within their company culture.

It starts with an on campus interview which is simple, typical behavior questions. Then the Gallup. Then On-site.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker in September 2017.

Interview

Went and talked to the college representative at the career fair. Applied online to two locations, same position that same day. Took a couple Gallup polls online through company emails. About a week after talking to the representative in person, I received a follow up email to set up a phone interview. Excelled in the first interview in the application process, and have set up an interview for the Gallup portion. Still participating in the selection process.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest engineering concept you have learned so far, and can you explain it in simpler terms?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter at an on campus career fair and was invited to interview on campus the next day. I had a 20 minute interview with another recruiter. She asked me mostly behavioral/resume related questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you sacrificed for your commitments/accomplishments   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First interview was personality star questions and was not too bad. The second interview was a phone interview with basically all personality questions about your character/behavior/ethics etc. It lasted over 40 minutes and was told a computer generated response will be emailed to stryker. They did not send me a rejection unfortunately but kept me hanging for months.

Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds, all based on character. They seem to like very A-type people, or people that are borderline aggressive. Don't try to fake it, because they can tell. You first do an online survey, and then a phone interview, and then a Gallup interview, and then an on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was asked to apply online at career fair, then I had to complete a personality questionnaire, then I had to do a video interview where I was given a minute to read the question and then take a video of my response. Then I had an interview with a representative, all these interviews are mostly character based.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2017.

Interview

I was invited to have an informal phone interview but I when I spoke to the woman on the phone (who was very kind and friendly) the questions were not informal. They asked me pretty difficult questions about myself and situations that I had been in. I was not expecting that and was taken a bit off guard

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   Answer Question
    • Explain why you like Stryker   Answer Question
    • Give me an explain of when you went above and beyond the expectation in your personal life or work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I had an on campus behavioral interview. He asked basic questions about my resume and then went into the situational questions. He was a nice guy, but I didn't get an offer.