Stryker Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First interview was personality star questions and was not too bad. The second interview was a phone interview with basically all personality questions about your character/behavior/ethics etc. It lasted over 40 minutes and was told a computer generated response will be emailed to stryker. They did not send me a rejection unfortunately but kept me hanging for months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds, all based on character. They seem to like very A-type people, or people that are borderline aggressive. Don't try to fake it, because they can tell. You first do an online survey, and then a phone interview, and then a Gallup interview, and then an on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was asked to apply online at career fair, then I had to complete a personality questionnaire, then I had to do a video interview where I was given a minute to read the question and then take a video of my response. Then I had an interview with a representative, all these interviews are mostly character based.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On Campus Interview with a recruiter. Basic behavior questions as well as questions about past projects and times you used technology. Lasted less than thirty minutes and wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complicated thing you have ever done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. Met at a Career fair, had first round interview, went through to Gallup phone interview, after that there is an onsite interview. Felt like a very long, difficult interview process for just an internship. The Gallup interview can be tricky and is 45 minutes of rapid fire behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, sent in my resume, and then had a phone interview. The phone interview was basically explaining my resume, so it wasn't too hard. I was told I would be contacted within a week and didn't hear anything so THREE WEEKS later I emailed the recruiter and she didn't personally respond, just sent me directions to set up a Gallup interview, which I didn't end up passing. The Gallup interview was extremely intimidating and I could barely hear the interviewer the entire time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Went to career fair and dropped of my resume. Got a call within the next week and completed first round. Didn't pass the Gallup personality test phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the interview after giving my resume to Stryker reps at my university career fair and received an email that night to schedule an on-campus interview. There were two interviewers in the room, one asking the questions and conversing with me and another who mostly just typed my responses on a computer. They started off with some basic introductory questions to get to know you, but it transitioned to rapid-fire situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be good at many things or really good at one thing?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I applied for Stryker online. After a few months, I was contacted for a brief, 10 minute interview with a campus recruiter. From there, I took the Gallup phone assessment where I was asked a series of personality questions with examples. After my Gallup Interview, I was flown out to the headquartered site for a half day of 6, 30-minute interviews. After my trip, I had one follow-up call with a Team manager, then was offered an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The process is pretty long for an internship. I met Stryker at a school career fair in late January. I got a call that night to schedule an on campus interview two days later. After that interview I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks. Then I got an email saying I had moved on to the gallup interview. I scheduled that and had a gallup phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Some people find this part intimidating I didn't think it was too bad. Just prepare to have examples of your accomplishments. A few weeks after that I got an email saying that I had passed the Gallup and was going to be brought on site. We found a date that worked for everyone and then they set up all of my accomidations. They flew me out had a car witha driver waiting for me at baggage claim who took me to the hotel they booked. Then a shuttle took me to the office. I had an onsite interview that lasted from around 8am to 1pm. The last poriton of the interview one person took me out to lunch and stryker paid for it. Then I was picked up again by a driver (not an uber, this guy was legit). He took me back to the airport and I flew back. Up to this point everything moved very slowly. It would take a couple of weeks to hear back after each stage. After the onsite interview it was all very quick. I landed back at home on a Thursday night and then got a call that Friday at 9am with an offer.

Interview Questions

• All of the normal ones. For the Gallup be prepared for things like have you ever stood up for something that wasnt popular? and then if you answer yes you will be asked for an example. Always be ready with an example on Gallup. I would do the phone interview with your resume infront of you.   Answer Question