Stryker Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On Campus Interview with a recruiter. Basic behavior questions as well as questions about past projects and times you used technology. Lasted less than thirty minutes and wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complicated thing you have ever done?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. Met at a Career fair, had first round interview, went through to Gallup phone interview, after that there is an onsite interview. Felt like a very long, difficult interview process for just an internship. The Gallup interview can be tricky and is 45 minutes of rapid fire behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Went to career fair and dropped of my resume. Got a call within the next week and completed first round. Didn't pass the Gallup personality test phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the interview after giving my resume to Stryker reps at my university career fair and received an email that night to schedule an on-campus interview. There were two interviewers in the room, one asking the questions and conversing with me and another who mostly just typed my responses on a computer. They started off with some basic introductory questions to get to know you, but it transitioned to rapid-fire situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be good at many things or really good at one thing?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I applied for Stryker online. After a few months, I was contacted for a brief, 10 minute interview with a campus recruiter. From there, I took the Gallup phone assessment where I was asked a series of personality questions with examples. After my Gallup Interview, I was flown out to the headquartered site for a half day of 6, 30-minute interviews. After my trip, I had one follow-up call with a Team manager, then was offered an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The process is pretty long for an internship. I met Stryker at a school career fair in late January. I got a call that night to schedule an on campus interview two days later. After that interview I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks. Then I got an email saying I had moved on to the gallup interview. I scheduled that and had a gallup phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Some people find this part intimidating I didn't think it was too bad. Just prepare to have examples of your accomplishments. A few weeks after that I got an email saying that I had passed the Gallup and was going to be brought on site. We found a date that worked for everyone and then they set up all of my accomidations. They flew me out had a car witha driver waiting for me at baggage claim who took me to the hotel they booked. Then a shuttle took me to the office. I had an onsite interview that lasted from around 8am to 1pm. The last poriton of the interview one person took me out to lunch and stryker paid for it. Then I was picked up again by a driver (not an uber, this guy was legit). He took me back to the airport and I flew back. Up to this point everything moved very slowly. It would take a couple of weeks to hear back after each stage. After the onsite interview it was all very quick. I landed back at home on a Thursday night and then got a call that Friday at 9am with an offer.

Interview Questions

• All of the normal ones. For the Gallup be prepared for things like have you ever stood up for something that wasnt popular? and then if you answer yes you will be asked for an example. Always be ready with an example on Gallup. I would do the phone interview with your resume infront of you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2016.

Interview

I met the Stryker recruiters at an on-campus networking event at the end of January, and was contacted for an interview in mid-February. The interview started with a series of technical questions, mostly nonspecific and open-ended. It was followed by rapid-fire behavioral questions to determine whether or not I was a good "fit" for Stryker. My interviewer was nice, and I felt the interview went well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about a month later. The interview was very to the point. Some of the questions were kind of tricky and afterwards you questioned your answer. For example, a question was "would you rather lead a team or be a part of the team". Overall it was a very good experience. You can tell the company means business.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

One on-campus interview and one phone Gallup interview. No technical questions but they did ask about technical experience. Most of the questions were behavioral however and had to do with subjects such as working in groups and how you deal with conflict. They also ask questions regarding how you feel about taking charge or confronting opposite views.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On campus interview had basic personality questions. The Gallup phone interview after was a 45 minute, 85 question personality interview. It was a tough interview and had some pretty ridiculous questions. Be sure to have a ton of situations that you can pull out of your head in any sort of question.

Interview Questions

• How honest are you from 1 to 5?   1 Answer