Stryker Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

3.2

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Rigorous. It was a full day of interview, behavioral tests, etc. I hope you are a driven person looking for a challenge otherwise this place is not for you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in March 2016.

Interview

L'entretien s'est dans l'ensemble passé sans embuche, premier entretien télephonique avec une personne des RH puis un ingénieur.
    Les questions étaient standards mais les dates proposées (ASAP) ne correspondaient pas.

Interview Questions

• Décrivez ce que vous pensez être le Customer Complaint management dans le domaine de l'implant.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter at an on campus career fair and was invited to interview on campus the next day. I had a 20 minute interview with another recruiter. She asked me mostly behavioral/resume related questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you sacrificed for your commitments/accomplishments   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

It is rather extensive but worth it. They are looking for a specific fit and their process allows them to successfully find people that will fit well within their company culture.

It starts with an on campus interview which is simple, typical behavior questions. Then the Gallup. Then On-site.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker in September 2017.

Interview

Went and talked to the college representative at the career fair. Applied online to two locations, same position that same day. Took a couple Gallup polls online through company emails. About a week after talking to the representative in person, I received a follow up email to set up a phone interview. Excelled in the first interview in the application process, and have set up an interview for the Gallup portion. Still participating in the selection process.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest engineering concept you have learned so far, and can you explain it in simpler terms?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I had an on campus behavioral interview. He asked basic questions about my resume and then went into the situational questions. He was a nice guy, but I didn't get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Very rigorous but specifically designed to filter for those who would fit into the culture. If you don't pass the Gallup, you won't be able to work here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited from a university science and engineering job fair. After talking with the Stryker booth, I snagged an interview that was to happen at their facility in town. Before the in-person interview, I had to take a Gallup personality test. In the actual interview, they asked more Gallup style questions and had me explain a topic that I had struggled with before but had then learned. After the interview, they showed me around the building and that was that.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather work with friends or strangers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

3 interviews before being invited to the headquarters. First two were at the university I go to, then one over the phone with a outsource talent acquisition company. Very systematic.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2017.

Interview

I was invited to have an informal phone interview but I when I spoke to the woman on the phone (who was very kind and friendly) the questions were not informal. They asked me pretty difficult questions about myself and situations that I had been in. I was not expecting that and was taken a bit off guard

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   Answer Question
    • Explain why you like Stryker   Answer Question
    • Give me an explain of when you went above and beyond the expectation in your personal life or work experience   Answer Question