Stryker Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First interview was personality star questions and was not too bad. The second interview was a phone interview with basically all personality questions about your character/behavior/ethics etc. It lasted over 40 minutes and was told a computer generated response will be emailed to stryker. They did not send me a rejection unfortunately but kept me hanging for months.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds, all based on character. They seem to like very A-type people, or people that are borderline aggressive. Don't try to fake it, because they can tell. You first do an online survey, and then a phone interview, and then a Gallup interview, and then an on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was asked to apply online at career fair, then I had to complete a personality questionnaire, then I had to do a video interview where I was given a minute to read the question and then take a video of my response. Then I had an interview with a representative, all these interviews are mostly character based.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, sent in my resume, and then had a phone interview. The phone interview was basically explaining my resume, so it wasn't too hard. I was told I would be contacted within a week and didn't hear anything so THREE WEEKS later I emailed the recruiter and she didn't personally respond, just sent me directions to set up a Gallup interview, which I didn't end up passing. The Gallup interview was extremely intimidating and I could barely hear the interviewer the entire time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. Met at a Career fair, had first round interview, went through to Gallup phone interview, after that there is an onsite interview. Felt like a very long, difficult interview process for just an internship. The Gallup interview can be tricky and is 45 minutes of rapid fire behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On Campus Interview with a recruiter. Basic behavior questions as well as questions about past projects and times you used technology. Lasted less than thirty minutes and wasn't too intense.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complicated thing you have ever done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about a month later. The interview was very to the point. Some of the questions were kind of tricky and afterwards you questioned your answer. For example, a question was "would you rather lead a team or be a part of the team". Overall it was a very good experience. You can tell the company means business.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

After an online application, was asked to complete a questionnaire, followed by two phone interviews, and an in person interview. Phone interviews involved personality quizes that seemed to designed to create a reaction, or make one uncomfortable. Feedback on all interviews were non-existent.

Interview Questions

• What do you value most: Work, ethics, or people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (College Station, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Had campus interview, and then Gallup poll conducted by a 3rd party. The on campus interview was pleasant. Interviewed by HR and asked a few simple questions (on a scale from 1 to 10 how organized would you say you are) etc. The Gallup poll was long and the questions were very difficult to answer. The 3rd party service records your phone conversation and analyzes it afterwords. If your score isn't high enough, you will not move forward in the interview process. You cannot repeat this Gallup poll, even if applying for a different position at a different time, so only take it if you're ready.

Interview Questions

• Asked a ton of behavioral questions in the Gallup poll. If you answer yes to a question they will always make you elaborate. i.e.: Have you ever found yourself in a conflict with a team member? Tell me about that time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I got the interview after giving my resume to Stryker reps at my university career fair and received an email that night to schedule an on-campus interview. There were two interviewers in the room, one asking the questions and conversing with me and another who mostly just typed my responses on a computer. They started off with some basic introductory questions to get to know you, but it transitioned to rapid-fire situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be good at many things or really good at one thing?   Answer Question