Stryker Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

3.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On campus interview that was 1:1 the interviewer was very nice and I walked away feeling as though I had interviewed well. There was a large gap in time between the interview and hearing back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

All behavioral questions, used to gauge if you would fit into the companies culture. Interview was not very personable at all. Second round was an hour of rapid fire questions that you had to answer without being able to engage the interviewer in conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Carrer fair of winter quarter. U ve to give your contact details and they are saving trees so everything is on tablets.. Than informal conversation regarding the position and your interests was done.. After that questions were asked..

Interview Questions

• Competetiveness on the scale of 1-10 was asked   1 Answer
    • Preference regarding team leader or team member?   1 Answer
    • Preference of working environment.. Closed friends or closed aquantancies   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

It's a on campus recruiting, and this is the first round of interview. There were a lot of Gullup questions towards the end of the interview. The requirement is to answer them without thinking too much into it. The format is very similar to some of the online personality questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Applied for a finance internship for Stryker Australia. Very simple online application. Was then directed to complete Gallup testing for what your best quality/traits were. The personality test was quite long. Never ever heard back from them again. No feedback or rejection notification.

Interview Questions

• Are you more competitive than the average person?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Som Phone (Laos)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Ban Som Phone (Laos)) in November 2014.

Interview

first the recruiter, then gallup and never heard back after that, Could not understand what the Gallup interview was looking for. Mostly yes or no questions. It is supposed to be all psychological questions to see if you fit in with the Stryker culture whatever that is supposed to mean.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stryker in October 2011.

Interview

it held in Umichigan, and they are looking for people with good communication skill.
    Stryker-china now is growing up, especially manufacturing business, so maybe they are looking for people who are willing to relocate to China as well.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker in October 2009.

Interview

there were 2 people in the interview room and only 1 is asking question the other just sit there and observe. asked a little about resume and then a lot of the questions that ask you to rate yourself from 1-10 on a certain ability