Stryker Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

All behavioral questions, used to gauge if you would fit into the companies culture. Interview was not very personable at all. Second round was an hour of rapid fire questions that you had to answer without being able to engage the interviewer in conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On campus interview that was 1:1 the interviewer was very nice and I walked away feeling as though I had interviewed well. There was a large gap in time between the interview and hearing back.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

3 telephone interviews, one onsite interview (if selected). One interview is with Gallup, which is almost entirely behavioral. There is also an online Gallup questionnaire at the very beginning of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about how you resolved an issue when working in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back about a month later regarding a phone interview. From there, I took the Gallup personality test. They look for a specific type of person, the company is extremely Type A which is why it is so successful. Next, did on-site interviews. I had seven 30 minute interviews with different departments. Later that week I was sent an offer.

Interview Questions

• Gallup question: Are you typically the leader of a group setting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview started out with a preliminary phone screen by one of the HR representatives to gauge your interest and match you with potential hiring managers. Afterwards I had to complete the Gallup personality survey/interview, which was an hour long series of fairly difficult behavioral questions. After that, I had about a 30 minute phone call with my hiring manager to introduce me to some of the projects they were thinking about having their interns work on and also to learn about my past work and academic experience. Finally, I was invited to an onsite interview in which I spoke with three or four members of the team individually, each for about 30 minutes. They focused mainly on my past work and project experiences to gauge if I was able to be an effective intern.

Interview Questions

• What few things would you change about this particular project to make it better if you could start over?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview that consisted of behavioral questions, 10 of which were from Gallup. Very relaxed conversation. Took about 2 weeks after for them to respond after which there's a phone interview from Gallup, then an on-site interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2018.

Interview

First I met with a recruiter and then had a 20 minute overall first impressions type of interview. Then was the Gallup phone call interview for behavior. Then there was the onsite interview which was meeting with multiple people throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• What is an engineering concept you had a difficult time with that you now understand, and simplify it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Carrer fair of winter quarter. U ve to give your contact details and they are saving trees so everything is on tablets.. Than informal conversation regarding the position and your interests was done.. After that questions were asked..

Interview Questions

• Competetiveness on the scale of 1-10 was asked   1 Answer
    • Preference regarding team leader or team member?   1 Answer
    • Preference of working environment.. Closed friends or closed aquantancies   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

It's a on campus recruiting, and this is the first round of interview. There were a lot of Gullup questions towards the end of the interview. The requirement is to answer them without thinking too much into it. The format is very similar to some of the online personality questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

It was very long. I had a initial phone interview. About a week later I got an email to completely a structured Gallup interview. After that, it was a super long waiting period. I emailed to get an update if I passed or failed the Gallup interview. Two gays after reaching out I got an email for a final interview.