Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.3

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Rochester, MN).

Interview

After applying for the position I was contacted by an HR Representative to set up a time for a phone interview. We agreed to and set a time and date for the the call... when it was time for our scheduled appointment there was no call and the HR representatives more or less gel off the earth. No reply to email or calls.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked as tre interview never happened   1 Answer

On Site Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stryker (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

Got the interview from a friends father who works in the Industry. The interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable. They were also very personable and seemed like they enjoyed their jobs. This was my first interview and I felt like I dropped the ball. Anyone who has some sort of experience with the interview process would most likely done very well.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied online, then received HR initial interview, then personality interview. Was very quick to get back to me on decisions, called within a week of personality interview. Overall positive experience

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in groups?   1 Answer

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Had to reschedule phone screen twice. Each time the recruiter was tied up and did not bother to communicate that until I reached out through email to see what was the deal.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Apply via online within one month got the email from HR and schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview, I was introducing myself, my experience, and education. Few question about my programming experience. I eventually got rejected due to visa status.

ASR - Surgical Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Interview process was long and rigorous - they make sure of who they hire. Starts with phone interview, moves to series of in-person, a Gallup assessment, ultimately ending in a ride along with a rep (all dependent on making it past the first step)

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (New York, NY).

Interview

Began with a phone screen with the hiring manager, then moved to another phone interview with the unit manager, Gallup interview, then an on site visit with multiple interviews. The interviews flowed well; no longer than 30 minutes each minus the Gallup interview which was 90 minutes. The recruiting managers and interviewers were all well organized.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for a phone call with a company recruiter the next day. I scheduled for the call about a week later and the recruiter called me promptly on time. I tried to be cheerful and excited but she was not receptive. It was a scripted interview with a question about my work experience then some personality questions. She didn't leave any room after I'd answer one question to ask me the next. She also did not answer my questions I had for her very well. She was extremely short in her answers and didn't really give me full information about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I want a career in sales, some feedback I've gotten from bosses or employers, how I'm improving on that feedback, my two biggest achievements   Answer Question

Digital Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. Phone screen with hiring manger. Gallup Interview
    I was not impressed. I think they may be looking for millennials. I did not appreciate being asked my age and race. I don't care if it was for classification purposes. If that was truly the case, they should have asked about Veteran and Disability Status. HR said that the interview would be specific to the job and that different skills or answers would be suited for certain jobs and hiring managers. However, Gallup said that they look for a certain type of person for all jobs. If you're ruled out, you're ruled out for everything.

Interview Questions

• Before setting up the interview, I was asked: How old are you? What is your race?
      During the Gallup Interview: Do you like working? Do you honor your commitments? How much do you agree with this statement: Sometimes you have to lay the law down? How much do you work? Are you persuasive? Do people come to you with problems?
      1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. It was about 20 minutes. I spoke to the recruiter. She asked great questions. Some I was a little thrown off by but overall good experience. She went into detail about the job description and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how important is winning to you?   1 Answer